chapter 1

no pov:

cheesy was minding his own buisness planning and practicing some puns when someone hit him upside the head to shut him up. trophy.. "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR??" cheesy angrily screamed at trophy who was towering over him due to thier height difference. "your being annoying. so i shut you up."  "you didint have to hit me!"  "well whatever"

cheesy pov:

that really hurt. ugh why does he have to be so nosy? i was minding my buisness! 

i just sat there rubbing the back of my head in pain, scowering at trophy who was going to do his stupid workouts. i hope a dumbell falls onto his balls heh.

no pov at 2 am:

cheesy was up writing his puns down for every sitiation and quietly chuckling at a few of them.

untill trophy came to his mind. how he was shirtless and stuff. cheesy blushed a dark yellow  (a/n idk if it would be red or yellow blush lmao)  and started knocking himself on the head for thinking suck thoughts of trophy. 

*a few hours later* 

cheesy is asleep on his desk with absolutely no puns written down because he was thinking of not very holy thoughts of trophy. he woke up and his stomach was twisting and felt like there was something in his throught until it was forcing its way up and he coughed up a few rose petals. shocked and mostly scared he looked up what just happened

*the google results*

Hanahaki Disease (花吐き病 (Japanese); 하나하키병 (Korean); 花吐病 (Chinese)) is a disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from . It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear.

cheesys heart dropped. and called mic.

mics pov: 

i woke up and saw that cheesy was calling me. wait at almost 3 am? it must be an emergency, he never calls at night.

over call: 

"MIC" cheesy wisper screamed into his phone.  "what is it cheesy, its almost 3"     "im sorry i know i know but this is urgent." he said with a serious tone.  "well what is it. your being loud and taco is staying over i dont wanna wake her." (yes i ship mic and taco lol)  mic took a sip of coffe she made. "have you ever heard of uhm i think its pronounced.. 'han-a-haki'?"  mic spat out her coffee. "THE DEADLY DESIES? yes i heard of it why do you ask??"  she questioned hoping he didint say that he got it. cheesy stays silent... "cheesy. dont tell me-"  "i have it. before i fell asleep i was thinking of trophy and they werent very friendly thoughts either, i think i like him im sorry!" he was having a panic attack. "cheesy please breathe, but i think the best way to fix it is to get it removed."   "no! id rather take my chances with-" then cheesy starts to cough up even more petals. WAY more than before.. "cheesy im coming over there" as she hangs up the call.

*no pov* as mic was running down the hall she almost tripped serveral times. until she finally reached cheesys door and he opened the door for mic and immediatly hugged her and started crying.

heyy its muffin/quinn or whatever you know me by! i really enjoyed working on this chapter and i hope this was good bc i am currently im so much pain bc i ripped half my nail off

just a few things

i have no scedual but i will work on chapter two as soon as i can:)