chapter 7 coffee date:D

no pov:

cheesy woke up, still cuddling trophy and shook him awake. "ngh- w-" as he opened his eyes he saw cheesy right on top of him. trophy started blushing like crazy. cheesy looked at him confused. "what?... OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY" as he got off of trophy he also was blushing.  "so uh i wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a date" he told trophy despite both of them being half asleep.  they sat in silence for a few moments while trophy was still trying to wake up. it was also 3:51 pm. as he finally woke up enough he said sure

they both dressed nice but not too fancy. trophy walked out first but cheesy caught up and held his hand slightly blushing. they passed multible people in the hall and most of them stared in shock. some even wispering. as they walked outta the hotel trophy stopped. and so did cheesy. "what happened?"  "we dont know which coffee shop!" as he facepalmed.  "i know! we'll go to Coffee Beans Coffee Shop!". trophy nodded as they continued walking as they eventually got to the coffee shop..

as they sat down and ordered  a drink to share, they started talking about highschool (is this what couples do?)  they laughed and all that shit. "hey trophy, remember that one time you won a game of soccer (a/n i just got outta the pool so i might have bad spelling sorry) and you cut your arm open but still won?"   "oh shit, yea i was so stupid" as he chuckled at the thought. 

(nsfw warning here be carful:] also really cringe) 

as they continued laughing cheesy didint realise that he got hard. he finally noticed and blushed slightly hoping trophy wouldnt notice. trophy noticed. "you need help with uhh." as he glanced down at cheesys crotch. cheesy blushed really hard. "i guess that shows how hard ive fallen for you~" still alittle ashamed as they say in silence for not even a few seconds.  "..yes please" trophy got up and held cheesys hand as they walked to the bathroom together as they walked into the bathroom.  they go into the handicap stall. as trophy and cheesy got in the stall trophy pushed cheesy up to the wall and started biting his neck softly as cheesy  let out soft moans as trophy slowly undressed himself and then cheesy. they both sat on the floor in their boxers as trophy continued to suck and bite on cheesys neck as he moaned. they continued at it untill they heard the door creak open... 

it was mephone.

as he did his buisness the two continued goin at it and mephone got suspicios as he realized he recognized the voices. he pretended to kick open the door but the door actually opened. the two stopped. they realized it was mephone. "oh shit" trophy wispered. a few seconds passed and mephone broke the silence "what the actual fuck are you two doing?"  they forgot to lock the door as mephone looked at the two. he slowly backed out of the stall and closed the door. trophy got up and locked it. he looked back at cheesy who was pressing teh palm of his hand on his dick. trophy walked back to cheesy and took his boxers off then his own.  as he took cheesys dick in his mouth, gagging a few times.

time skip to after the thing but still smut, sorry i dont know how to write that kinda shit ;u;

after cheesy came he kissed trophy and they started making out and after a few minuets they pulled apart for air. trophy softly pushed cheesy over onto his back. "what the-"  "can i?"  cheesy tilted his head to the side but then understood. "oh, sure"  as trophy put his dick into cheesy slowly. he went faster and cheesy tried not to moan.

time skip bc its 2 am and i need to hurry

thats the end of the chapter and sorry for the cringe also its 2 am and need to sleep. also prob my longest chapter at around 600 words so yuh