The first thing I did after I'd taken my luggage into my hotel room (which had great view, a king size bed, a big flat screen TV and a balcony with a pool), was to go to Mark's hotel room.

I knocked three times before Mark opened.

"I need to talk," I said. I wanted to laugh when I remembered he said the same thing on the air port. It was twenty four ours ago now.

"Come in, Samantha," Mark said and let me go in. His room was less luxurious, but still modern.

"Did you see the sign in the airport?" I asked and slung myself on his light sofa.

"How could I not?" He smiled a little, and sat in a chair in front of me on the other side of the table.

"Then I think you got nothing to say in the matter. The fans accept it!" The smile were back in my face. I was still a little dizzy after the flight. Jet lag.

"Maybe you're right..." Mark mumbled.

"So it's okay?" I rose up and smiled big.

"I guess so... Just don't do anything you'll regret..."

"I won't! Thanks, Mark! Best manager! Bye!" I ran out of the door, up the stairs and into the boys' hotel room.

Niall, Liam and Zayn were sitting in the couch and relaxing with the huge TV on.

"Where's Louis?" I asked.

Niall turned his head. "Good day to you too, Sammeh," he chuckled.

"He's in his room. First to the right," Liam said.

"Thank you, Daddy!" I yelled on my way to his room.

I kicked the door open. Louis laid on his bed with his eyes closed. He was probably asleep.

I jumped on the top of him.

"Holy bunny!" He screamed and shot his eyes open. "Sammeh!"

"Louis! It's okay!" I yelled.

"What's okay?!" he yelled back. His funny faces made me laugh, and I was in a buzzing mood.

"We are okay!" I waved with my arms like I was cheering after winning something.

"I thought we were above okay," he said. As he sat up, I fell backwards and off the bed.

I laughed as I laid like a pile on the floor.

I rose up, and Louis took me in his arms. Bridal style.

"What are you doing, Louis?" I asked. He gave me an evil grin as answer. Not good.

"Y. O. L. O." Lou answered.

"That doesn't tell me a thing."

He laughed. Then he started to run. The balcony door was open, and Louis ran out of it.

He headed to the pool. Oh god, he headed to the pool. Fortunately, my phone was safe in my hotel room.

The fresh water touched my skin and made my clothes soaked. I tried to stand on the bottom. Too short. I couldn't even feel the bottom.

I swam to the surface and breathed heavily. Wet sweatpants aren't very comfortable.

To hands grabbed my waist and turned me around.

Louis' hair was wet and drops of water were hanging from his eyelashes. Then I thought of something.

"It's something I want to try," I said.

"Yoga?" Louis asked with a smirk.

"Under water, Boobear," I said.

"Ah." Without any hesitation he dived under with me.

I opened my eyes as much as I could before it started to sting. My eyes were barely two lines.

As I found Louis' lips, I put mine on his and kissed him. Water filled our mouth and I could taste the pool water. Even though I got some water in my mouth and lungs, it was good.

Perfect could also be a good describe. The fresh water made the whole situation adventure-like. It was like one of those movies where the prince kisses the girl after they've finally hot away from the bad guys. (The management this time!)

I got empty of air and shot up to the surface again. Louis came too.

I stripped off my jumper and pants and started to swim in my underwear. Louis started to splash water on me.

"Stop!" I said, spitting water out of my mouth. Lou continued splashing, now even more. "You're not going to stop, eh?" I gurgled.

After a minute, there was four more boys in the pool (Zayn with arm rings, how cute isn't that?) and it all turned out to a crazy water fight.

After about an hour, I was completely exhausted. I crawled out of the pool, and laid down on the warm tiles.

"I think I'll go get some clothes on," I said to the boys who were playing like children- well, mentally they were.

The hallway was cold, and I got goose bumps on my arms and legs. When I saw my reflection in a window, I sighed. My hair was messy and wet, I looked like a panda bear because of the mascara that had been wet and my eyes were red by the pool water.

I found my key card in the wet pants' pocket and unlocked the door. At first when I came into the hotel room, I thought I'd walked into wrong room. By the couch, there was a mint-coloured suitcase that didn't belong to me, and I could hear sounds from the bath room.

"Hello?" I asked alert. What if I got kidnapped or something?

The bath door opened, and a girl walked out. I'm saying girl because she looked young, maybe nineteen or twenty. Her hair was light brown, she had tanned skin and brown eyes. She was beautiful and she had the body of a model.

"I'm Peyton Freyn," she said with a sweet, candy-like voice.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

HeyHey! I wanted to update last night, but it was Batman-marathon on TV, and I LUFFFF Batman! I wish I had the umbrella of the Penguin Man;D And the Joker seems lie a great guy... Always smiling and laughing.. Okay, he freaks me out! No he doesn't.. 
Okay... I'm weird..
In the next chapter it'll be some drama, I hope:))

Thankyou to everyone who reads! :)) I love you sooo much. Not as much as I love food, but that's impossible!

I'll shut up now.. I'm in a good mood! ;DDD

-Bye! Luv from moah! xx