While you were in the kitchen, you thought about Eren again. Nobody else. Just him. The way your heart beat when you kissed him, it was unreal. You wondered what he was doing right now, what he did right after Pieck saw him leave last night.

You cracked an egg open, letting the contents of it plummet towards the hot oil in the pan. You reached for your phone to text Hitch about tonight. You were going to be with Sasha and Connie most of the night anyway but you still wanted to hang with Hitch during the party too.

"Mmm, smells good," Pieck spoke from her doorway. "Whatcha making?"

You swiveled in place with the pan in your hand, "Don't get too excited. It's just an omelet."

"Still my favorite," she winked, walking to the bathroom. She called back as the water was running, "Please tell me you made coffee too."

Your hands rummaged the spice cabinet, "Bitch, how? We need a coffee maker for that. And coffee grounds too."

Her voice sounded a bit distorted as she spoke again so you assumed she was in the midst of brushing her teeth, "Alright, then I guess we'll go shopping tomorrow to get that fucking machine."

You smirked, "Great. All two girls need to live in a city is a coffee machine."

Pieck came out of the bathroom and threw on a sweatshirt, "Two girls need a proper apartment, not their college dorm apartments."

She sat down and you squinted at her, "Two girls need money to do that."

She swept her hair back as you leaned on the counter. She tilted her head, "Two girls can save up by getting jobs for that."

"One girl already applied for a few jobs," you sang back.

Pieck played along, "The other girl starts her new job Monday."

You grinned, "Are you actually considering this?"

Pieck nodded, sinking her teeth into the toast in her hand, "Hell yeah. We could totally do it. You hate your family, I hate mine. Let's live together."

Your nose scrunched, "Really?"

"Really," she bowed her head with a smile.

"We better start looking now if we want one for next year," you rounded the counter with a juice carton to slide to her.

Right when she opened her mouth to speak, there was a knock at your door. You raised a brow and headed over to open it. What was behind the door, you weren't expecting in the least.

"Hey," Connie lowered his sunglasses that were resting on his nose. "I heard there was a damsel in distress at this address."

He was in a sexy fireman costume. A red rimmed firemen hat on his head, beige cargo pants and a vest with nothing underneath.

Your brows were raised as you stared at him, and you pondered on why you didn't just go for Connie instead of Jean all that time ago.

Your lips tucked in as you frowned, "Nope, no damsel here."

Connie took his glasses off, "Dammit, woman! Why can't you just flirt back?"

You closed your eyes, "Get in, Mister Fireman."

Connie brushed past you and another man trudged towards you, "May the force be with you."

You poked your head back to see Armin standing there in a long black cloak. Boots black like the rest of his outfit and his blonde hair was in a messy state.

You grinned and pointed at the red-light saber in his hand, "Nice saber. Can I hold it?"

Armin nodded politely and handed the prop to you. Connie was baffled, "Oh, so there's clear favoritism here. Where's your costume anyway?"