Chapter 5- Final selection

Start from the beginning

Nezuko runs off. Before she leaves fully she turns around again.

Nezuko: Say hi to Sabito and Makomo!

Urokodaki gasps.

Urokodaki: Nezuko... That's impossible...

How does he know the names of the dead? Urokodaki thinks.

Nezuko arrives at night. She walks through trees growing wisteria.

Wisteria. It's all over the place. I thought it was out of season...

Nezuko continues to walk. She goes up some stairs and arrives at Final Selection. She sees a lot of people with swords.

Twins: Good evening.

Nezuko looks and sees two twins. The only difference between them is their hair. They both have purple kimonos and are holding lanterns. One has white hair but the other has black.

Twins: Tonight, you've come to enter the demon slayer corps final selection. Thank you for being here.

Twin 1: Here on Mt. Fujikasane, there are several demons that are captured  alive by the demon slayer swordsmen, they are kept here for this event.

Twin 2: The wisteria prevent them from leaving this mountain and they cover half of the mountain.

Twin 1: But the wisteria ends here, so demons from this point on can't escape, but there very hungry.

Twin 2: In order to complete Final Selection, you must survive for seven days beyond the wisterias protection.

Twins: Now, your trial begins.

The test begins.

Survive, don't think about anything else.

Nezuko runs towards the east. She stops when she hears something. She stops and looks around.
She looks up and sees a demon jump at her. She jumps out of the way so it doesn't hit her.

The dust clears and reveals a scarily disturbing demon.

Nezuko turns around and sees one jump behind her. She uses her sword to dodge it's attack.

Demon 1: Damn you!

The dust demon attacks the other one.

Demon 1: Why don't you grab your own snack? This is my turf!

Demon 2: Your turf? Oh, go to hell!

Nezuko stares and looks.

Two already. Am I able to handle them.

Demon 1: I saw her first!

Demon 1: Doesn't matter! I'll be the first to kill her!

The demons both attack her. Nezuko blocks both of them. The second one kicks her.

I've got this! Just calm down and watch closely. Don't forget your training!

Demon 2: I haven't the taste of human flesh in forever!

Total Concentration. Water Breathing!

Forth form! Striking Tide!

Nezuko kills both of the demons.

I did it. I killed demons! I'm getting stronger! So all that training wasn't for nothing.

Nezuko tears up a bit relieved she did it.

I did master it.

The demon's body disintegrate and die. Nezuko stares at it.

Nothings left behind when a demon's killed with a sword. Not even the bones.