8

[Rushed Chapter]

[Third Person PoV]

Standing in front of a hospital is a girl intently reading a book, her white hair flows with the wind and her fox ears and tail makes her stick out from all the people passing by.

"Alicia! Sorry for waiting, I unloaded quite a lot of 'water'" Another girl with the same appearance as her comes into view.

The girl, Alicia looked at the other girl with a beet red face and rushed to her side. "Sister Aisha!! You can't say something like that out loud in public!!"

"Hey! You just recovered, you can't run like that!" Aisha gave her a little bonk in the head.

"Ouch! You...!" Alicia glared at her sister and was about to retaliate, but they were interrupted by their mother.

"*Sigh*" That's the only thing Alice could do as she watched her sisters bicker.

"Now, Aisha. Your sister just came out of the hospital, don't hit her like that." She ruffled both the girls head as a form of scolding.

"Sorry..." The girl in mention apologized.

"... Just don't do it again..." Alicia sighed and slumped her shoulders.

"Now, Now, let's buy you guys some things before going home!"

•••

[Alicia's PoV]

'Ah, I should've known it.' I mentally slapped myself as we stand in front of a clothes shop.

It's not that I hate buying new clothes, it's just that whenever we're inside a shop like this, I'll instantly turn into a dress up doll for mother and my sisters.

"Yes! I get to dress lil sis up again!" Sister Aisha ran inside the shop and began searching for the clothes she deemed worthy of me wearing.

"There's no need to rush." Mother commented before also entering the shop along with sister Alice.

'It's like I can do anything to stop them anyway.' I sighed and just accepted my fate and followed the three inside.

I sat down at one of the sofa on the shop, as I don't have anything to do, thanks to them who's already taken the task of searching. I don't have a sense of fashion when it comes to female clothing, so letting them do it would be the better choice.

Suddenly, sister Alice stopped in front of me and looked at my entire body. "What are you wearing?" She asked.

Confused, I looked at the where her stare is directed at and noticed that she's staring at my skirt.

"Uhh... A skirt?" I replied.

"Correct, so shut your legs young lady, or... Are you perhaps inviting anyone in?"

"Huh!?! Wha- Wh-?! Waaa!!" Flustered, I closed my legs and pulled my skirt down, trying to extend it to cover more of the exposed part of my legs.

"Listen, never. ever. sit like that." She said before sitting beside me.

'Come on!! Just when I'm already getting over my fear of wearing skirts! You're lucky that you didn't experience what I did when I first wore a skirt in public!' I screamed mentally as fumes of smoke began coming out of my ears.

"If I remember correctly, I already told you this back then, am I right?"

"W-Well... Yeah, you did, but you don't have to say it like that!! Geez!" I grumbled.

'Where did sister Aisha and Alice's boldness came from? Was it mother? father?'

The two of us sat in silence for a while before sister Alice spoke out of the blue.

"My tailored clothes is much better than any clothes in this shop" she said with her annoyance clearly present on her tone.

"I can't disagree with that." She used to make all pink clothes for me back then, but now, she seems to had changed her choice of color to white as her recent works are either adorned with many white accessories and sometimes, the clothing itself is completely white. The quality seems to be much better than before, so I'm not complaining.

She didn't reply, but the smug on her faces means that she got a little confidence boost from me.

"Ta-da!" Sister Aisha popped in front of us with many different types of clothes in hand. "Come, let's try it on!"

Without waiting for my response, she began dragging me towards the fitting room.

Normally, we would've been stopped by one of the employees as only one is allowed to enter the fitting room, but a 5 year old can't possibly dress herself up on her own, so they just let it slide and returned back to their work.

And the moment we entered the fitting room, my clothes were gone in an instant, leaving me with only my underwear.

"...cute" is what the word that came out of my mouth the moment I looked myself at the mirror.

Staring at a child's naked body sounds and looks wrong... but this is  my body...

"Awww! Is our Lil sis already conscious about how she looks?" My sister asked, grabbing both of my shoulder. "Don't worry! All boys will fall for you, that's for sure!"

"What?! N-No...?" Wait, why did I said that like a question? Hold on... Am I beginning to not find females attractive?

Looking back at the moments where I've seen some incredibly beautiful women, instead of being amazed at how beautiful and attractive they are, I instead wished for me to grow up to be beautiful like them... OH GODDESS!

'Nope, I only like females. Beautiful woman, Big boobs, Big butt and hips.' Realizing the terrifying fact that I'm slowly losing my manliness, I just stopped thinking, head empty. Cake good. Veggies bad.

•••

And just like that, I became a dress up doll for sister Aisha and mother vice versa. And after almost an hour, they finally finished their business and bought the clothes they want.

'It'll probably just go under the cabinets and will be left, unused.' I thought as I watched mother picked at least 6 bags of clothes.

Sister Aisha looked at me with a bright smile, happy that she got to dress me up again.

'Lucky her. I felt like my soul had been sucked out of me after that experience!'

[Things that has been taking the author's time:

•School

•Yugioh

•[New] Arknights

Now that I'm the class president, I'll make sure to snuff out the impostor among us.]