7

[A/N: Uploaded with 4% battery. A lot of Mistakes may be present]

After several days of laying in the bed and reading out all of the books on the rooms bookshelf, I can say that I've already become a professional reader. I've also learned some things about this world.

Apparently, this worlds name is Altriia... Sounds familiar. And there exists a total of 5 continents that's inhabited by many different races.

I thought me, mother and my sisters are all your average beastman, but after mother explained our race to me, it turns out that we're a part of the higher classes. We are known as arch-beastman, one of the first races that was created by the Goddess. She also mentioned that our race is already endangered as our ancestors almost got wiped out on the 'Great War'.

Mother is a full arch-beastman and father is a full human, making the three of us, me and my sisters half-half.

I've also learned some things about this country, Arzoala and her neighboring countries.

First, our own country, the Republic of Arzoala, a country with a mountainous border and a hold at the ocean supply line, giving her a huge advantage when there's a war. Arzoala is recognized as a military power by the surrounding nations. The people here are mostly humans, luckily, the cases of racism are rare.

'The description on our country is just flexing on our military power...'

Second is the Kingdom of Draden, the kingdom that neighbors our country, despite it being a kingdom, he has good relationship with the Republic and their military ties are strong. Just like Arzoala, it's population are mostly humans.

Third and last is the Republic of Beites. A country formed after multiple beastman tribes united into one. Despite being the youngest of the three, Beites proves her worth by being one of the worlds trading hub.

{ AN: Arzoala and Beites are referred to as the motherland, while Draden as the fatherland }

There's a lot of countries in Altriia and it's hard to explain them all.

I also read a book about magic once, though it's only on a basic level. I thought it'll be great to learn more about the thing that could possibly kill you.

Magic has six main elements; Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, Dark, and Light.

After being blessed by an element(s) by the Goddess through the ritual, the person's ability to control that element(s) becomes stronger while their ability to control the other elements weaker, except one.

The light element not only allows a person to wield holy magic, but also boosts their affinity on the other elements, except dark.

Meanwhile, the dark element does the opposite. It locks the wielder on only using it. And also, dark magic being used at dark rituals and being the element most demons use caused it to be looked down on by most people, specially the church.

There's also Sub-Elements that are made when two elements combine. There's a lot of them, for example, Lightning and Whirlwind.

'I'm learning a lot about the world here.' I thought to myself as I looked at the stacks of books that I've read. Unfortunately, most of those are romance novels.

It's kinda cliche that at the end, the heroine falls in love with the protagonist and they will live a happily ever after.

Suddenly,.the door opened and Mother along with the doctor entered.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor asked in a bright mood.

"Better than ever!" I smiled and showed him my non-existent muscles.

"Awww!" Mother patted my head.

"That's good! From our observation, the mana crystals are shrinking much faster than what we had predicted. maybe you can go home by tomorrow or the day after."

"Really?" I asked with stars shining in my eyes.

Yes! No more bitter medicine and vegetables!

"Yes! So you should eat more vegetables to recover faster!" Mother who knew that I hate vegetables said with a 'devilish' smile.

'K-Kuh?! This woman!'

"By the way, I'm here to do our daily checkup." And just like what the doctor said, we did our usual checkup.

He checked my side, and my thigh. He explained to me that this is where the magic crystals formed. I haven't been able to move around because I might disturb the crystals and cause more damage than it already did.

"Hmm! If it keeps shrinking at this pace, it will be completely gone in no time!" He said while writing down something on his notes. "And that's it! Make sure to drink the medicine prescribed. I'll see you later."

He left just as quick when he entered.

"Doctors are always busy..." Mother sighed before sitting beside me. "Just like your father."

"Father got called back again?" I asked.

Father was never able to spend his entire vacation as he's always called back to work midway. Well, that's to be expected when you're someone of a higher rank.

"Yep. I will really beat the crap out of Johnathan when I get the chance to meet him!" Mother said with pure spite.

"Mother, who's Johnathan?" I asked her, curious on who this guy is.

"Johnathan is the man your father is working under. He's also an old friend of mine."

"Oh? Then I would like to meet him so I can also beat him up!"

We both smiled at each other and shaked our hands, as if we're comrades united by a common goal that is to beat the crap out of the Johnathan guy.

"Wait, where's sister Aisha and Alice?" And right after I asked the question, the two entered the room slamming the door in the process.

"Yo!" Sister Aisha said while she lazily waved at me. Looking closer, eye bags can be seen present on her.

"Mother, is sister Aisha staying up late again?" Both sister Aisha and Alice are the top students of their schools, so it's not uncommon for the two of them to stay late at night to study.

"If I remember correctly, the two of you are working on a project, right?" Mother asked the two who replied giving her thumbs up and nods.

If mother didn't complain about them staying up late, then I guess it's really important... Hold up... Isn't it like 7 in the morning?

"Wait! Why are you two up this early then? You're supposed to be sleeping and taking a rest!" I put my hands on my hips, while trying to mimic mother's voice when she's scolding us.

"Now there's two of them?!" Sister Aisha dramatically knelt on the ground, as if she found out that the one she keeps on overthinking about is actually true.

"We're working on a secret project." Sister Alicia approached me and began scratching the back of my ears.

"Eh? What is it?" I asked her.

"If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore. And by the way, here's the book you requested." She handed me a book.

"Yes!" I took it and looked at the title; 'Mana and other things related.'

The reason I've requested this book is because I've decided to do a research about my disability my own. Like I said, wouldn't it be better if you know more about the thing that could possibly kill you.

"Thank you, sister Alice!"

"Thank me by getting better." She ruffled my hair.

"I will!"

•••••••••

I summon Pot of Greed in attack position!