3

[Alicia's PoV]

Life has been going smoothly so far, the last 2 months wasn't that eventful. I've been doing what a baby usually do. Drink milk, Sleep, Poop, Pee, and Sleep. Nothing much.

I am currently being dressed by my mother for a special occasion. I don't like this overly cute dress I'm wearing right now, but what can I do?

From what I heard from my Mom and my sisters, our father was supposed to come home today and they're currently preparing for a feast, I've seen the food they've prepared and it's not just for us, it's enough to feed probably the entire neighborhood. 'I guess it's really special?'

"You look really cuuuteeee!!!!" Mom lifted me up, facing the mirror.

'Oh God! There's so much pink!' What I'm wearing is a frilly baby dress with a lot of pink and a pink ribbon hair dress.

"Now that we're done here, I'll hand you over to your sister Alice and watch over the people preparing the food." She said before we got out of the room and handing me to sister Alice.

"Take care of her." She said before leaving the two of us.

"What? There's so much pink." She commented.

'I know right?!'

"It's cute tho."

'Oi! I thought we're on the same side?

I sighed in defeat internally. That's to be expected. One time when we're left alone, she began taking some of my measurements, I'm confused at first but one day, she came back with many types of baby clothing. And guessing by how well made the clothes are, she's a really good at designing clothes and sewing... And she has good taste at fashion...

And from what I'm saying back then, my father is coming home today. What would he look like? Is he a nice person? Well, I think he is because my mom and sisters are excited for his return.

"Sis! Dad will arrive in 10 minutes. Is everything ready? Are you done preparing Mom and Dad's room?" Sister Aisha came out of one of the room and asked while still brushing her hair.

"Done." She replied shortly.

"What about baby Alicia? Are you done preparing? Achoo choo choo choo choo!" She ran towards us and began tickling my feet.

'H-Hey! Stop- Stop that Ha... hahaha... Wait! Time freeze!'

She kept tickling me until my giggle turned into full blown laughter, I was running out of breath when Sister Alice finally intervened.

"Stop that. We're going outside now. Hurry up and follow." Sister Alice said in annoyance before we head outside.

And boy, remember when I said that they're preparing enough food for the entire neighborhood? Well damn, I was wrong. It was enough to feed the entire town. Obviously, there's no way we can make all of this, I can see our neighbors going into their home and placing foods on this hella long table.

'Festival? If it's just for a welcome party for my father, isn't this a bit too much?' I asked myself.

"Oh, is this your sister?" Asked the grandma.

"Yes, Ms. Julie." Sister Alice replied in her monotone voice.

"You're a cute one, aren't you?" The grandma gently squished my cheeks and I gave her a smile in return.

Ah, she reminds me of that grandma who always gave me food whenever she cooks. The food was good too... Is this what they call a reincarnator's breakdown, though I'm not crying because there's nothing to cry about, I'm just missing some of my habits back on earth. I just hope they'll be able to find my body before it begins to stink.

Sister Alice continued to talk with the grandma while my eyes wandered off to the surroundings and found my mother helping the others to prepare the plates and utensils.

Her long slightly curly white hair flow elegantly along with the breeze. Her white fur on her ears and tail made  her stand out from everyone. Many people like mother has fox ears, but we're the only one who's standing out. Many of them has brown or black colored fur, making me wonder if is it because of albinism? Or we're different from them? I'll ask them once I gain the ability to speak.

"Big sis! I'm done!" Sister Aisha ran in front of us, now wearing a short white dress, matching colors with her hair and fur. "Do I look good?" She asked me.

I tried my best to nod and her eyes widened in shock.

"Big sis, did you see that?! She nodded!"

"That also happened when I was taking care of you back when you're still a baby...."

'No don't say it-'

"And that's when I asked you if you're ugly."

As expected. Lucky for me, I managed to understand sister Alice's personality quickly.

Sister Aisha grumbled and took me in her arms. "You shouldn't catch big sis's way of thinking, okay?"

'Ehh...'

Suddenly, the crowd erupted into cheers followed by the sounds many footsteps and clanking of metals hitting each other.

"It seems that they arrived earlier." Sister Aisha said with a smile.

I can't see what's causing the crowd to be like that, but I can still hear that sound getting closer and closer each second.

"""Glory to the Sword of the Republic!""" The crowd cheered.

The crowd kept on cheering until someone seems to silence them.

We began moving and the people makes way for us. Without me noticing, mother also joined us. Soon, we stopped in front of man with a menacing figure, a man who's wearing an armor colored blood red, his gaze piercing anything he sets eyes on.

"Took you long enough?" Mother pouted at the man.

"He..." The man chuckled. "Sorry..." He apologized before pulling mother into a hug.

'Is this him? My father?' I asked myself as I looked at the two.

So his job is away from home? He's gone for at least two months, the chance of him cheating on mother is-

"You might be thinking that he's cheating when he's away, but don't worry. If he did, Mom will know immediately." Sister Aisha said out of the blue.

'Did she just read my mind?!' I quickly brushed it off and returned my to the man who's now looking at me.

"Wow, look at you... You've grown quickly." He said before kneeling in front of us. "Do you remember me? It's me, your Papa. Wait, you're just born that day so you probably didn't." Despite his intimidating aura, the tone of his voice were the complete opposite.

'Oh look at me, Judging my father so quick.'

This is the first time I've seen him, but mother did mention that he was there when I was born... I raised both of my arms towards him and gave the brightest smile I could do.

"!! She remembered me! Everyone! She remembered me!" He took me and raised me up to the air.

From here, I can clearly see everything. People were all over the streets and a battalion of soldiers waiting on formation.

"HAHAHA! My men! This is my daughter! Doesn't she look like me?" He asked the soldiers and they began laughing.

"Indeed! Finally, commander has a daughter that got his looks!" One of the soldiers joked, causing them to laugh even more. I can also hear mother laughing in the background.

So all those foods are for this? I hope it's enough... And wait, did that soldier just called my father commander?

"I'm home, Aisha, Alice, and Alicia." Father used his free hand to pat the three of us.

"What about me?" Mother asked him, still wearing the pout on her face.

"Of course! You too!"

[Sorry! Schoolwork got dumped on me!]