The Bet FINALE (Pt. 2: Momo) [TWICE x M Reader]

Start from the beginning

"Is anyone else here named Momo?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"Okay, okay," said Momo, psyching herself up. "I, uh... I want it... on my lips."

"Like, against it?" I asked.

Momo nodded. "Yeah. Like I'm kissing it."

"Wait, this is bad," said Sana grimly. Everyone turned to her. "Because Nayeon came, rule five goes into effect," she said.

"Oh, shit," Momo whispered. She smiled nervously at me. The bubblegum pink color she'd chosen had a kind of sheen to it that made it look almost holographic. Paired with her holo lip gloss and light pink smokey eye makeup, she looked astonishingly beautiful. "Uh, please go easy on me—"

I pushed her to the carpet, pulled her panties down, and started Frenching her vagina.

Momo moaned and grabbed my hair. "OH! Y/N!"

"Start the timer, start the fucking timer!" Dahyun yelled.

I moved my mouth to her clit and used my fingers to probe around the inside of Momo's pussy. Momo was trying her hardest not to cry out, squirming her hips against my mouth as I went to town. She bit down on her lip, feeling herself getting closer to the edge when—

"Time!" said Jihyo loudly.

I reluctantly pulled away. "I think I was close," I said, looking at Momo.

Momo curled her legs into her chest. "I was just... I wasn't ready for it."

"Quick, while he's turned on!" said Jihyo.

Momo understood what Jihyo meant, and before I could move away, she pressed her lips to my erection.

"Is that lube edible?" Mina asked Nayeon.

"I think so," said Nayeon, pulling out the bottle. "It's strawberry flavored."

"It tastes nice," said Momo, mumbling into my cock. "Did you start the timer?"

"Yeah, I did," said Jihyo. "Now focus."

Momo's eyes narrowed. In one smooth motion, she took the entirety of my length into her mouth. The tip of my penis bumped against the back of her throat. I struggled in place. This was my first endurance test of the night. It would be hard for me to get Momo to cum in this position, where she held almost all the control.

Momo's tongue flitted around the head of my cock. Lewd, sloppy sounds eked from the corners of her mouth as her tongue and throat worked in tandem to stimulate my dick.

"She's really good at that," Tzuyu commented.