Obsession

Tw: graphic language, smut, sexual situations, use of alcohol, mentions of drugs and mild drug use, toxic behaviors and relationships, stalking behavior

Ransom brushed his fingers over his white knitted sweater, looking at himself with a raised brow in the full length mirror in his new bedroom. "No. This won't do."

"You look like you're getting ready to go antiquing." The man's voice boomed with cynsism as he stepped into the doorway and leaned against the door frame. "What did you say you had to do?"

"I have a date, if you must know... brother." Ransom snarled coldly as he whipped his head around to his identical brother. Well almost. The guy had a trash Stache and always wore clothes that were just too tight. Like the white and black shirt he had on right now with those hideous white pants. He made his way over to the closet and tugged of the sweater. "I see your plane didn't crash. How unfortunate."

"It would be such a shame to miss my brother finally getting laid." Lloyd remarked with a coy smile stepping fully into the room and plopping down onto the bed. "This is a mighty fine house you got."

"I'll have you know, I get laid plenty." Ransom found a black t-shirt with a collar and nodded to himself. He tugged it on, and walked back out to see himself in the mirror again. "It was worth the money I paid that's for sure. So why are you here again? Besides to annoy me?" He side glanced to lloyd.

"So that's all this is? To get laid? Why even go all fancy if you're just going to wind up naked by the end of the night? Just have dinner here. Save you the money and trouble." Lloyd obviously wasn't much of a date night guy. He wasn't much of a put any emotion into anything type guy. There were very few things he was fond of and mostly that was violence, blood and meaningless one night stands. Also, he lived to tormented Ransom. "I'm here on a business call but a birdie told me you were thinking about settling down here. Is it cause of her?" His tone shifted a bit. The distain and bitterness there.

"No. I was thinking about it anyways. It's more convenient for me. Closer to everything." Ransom rolled his eyes, and started for the door. "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to my date. Don't wait up."

"Have fun." Lloyd gave him a dismissive wave and sat up. How interesting. He simply had to know who got his brother all up tight and flustered.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ransoms index finger tapped against the table as he kept glancing to the front door of the restaurant. He had arrived five minutes early and as it got closer to when you said to meet him, he felt a knot form in the pit of his stomach.

The waiter came back for a second time, a half smile gracing his face. "Sir, can I get you a drink while you wait for your date?"

It would help with his nerves. Ransom nodded, swiping up the drink menu and combing it over for a few. "A bottle of your finest champagne." He set the menu down, his blue eyes searching out past the glass window for you. His chest tightening. Then he saw you. That little black dress hugging your form ever so perfectly. Hair done up in a neat bun. Heels that made your legs long and slender. Fuck. He abruptly stood from his chair as you entered, your eyes locking from across the room.

You couldn't stop the smile and blush from appearing as you went to the table. "You look nice."

"And you look divine." He took your hand and brought it to his lips, placing a gentle kiss upon the top. He let it go, and walked around you to pull out your chair. "I just ordered us champagne."

"Oh. Lovely." You lowered into the cushioned chair, setting your purse down and watched him settle back into his own seat after pushing in yours. A gentleman. You were impressed. "I see chivalry isn't dead."