Shen Qingqiu x male reader, part 3

Start from the beginning

"Just now she said she won't tell me, a villain's IQ is really low."

"Wouldn't it have been better if you have someone's skin who has been cultivated to a Golden Essence to save trouble for the future, what's good in a little girl?"

'Wait, wouldn't this be talking about myself!?' He then panicked but once seeing Die're walking toward another person he panicked even more.

"Well, then I guess this guy should be the best candidate hmm? He should do it, wouldn't he?" Her sharp nails dug into (Y/n)'s face as if she wanted to ruin his face.

"Let go of me! Are you on drugs or something?!" Her pale looks and her eyes were red, "Another cosplayer? Seriously?" (Y/n) commented he was scared but at least he'll make his death fun by making everyone as confused as possible. Even though he knew that he was in a story it was still kinda hard to accept.

'THAT'S NOT WHO I MEANT! System he should also have invincibility right? He's not dead anymore so it would make sense!'

"No wonder you went insane during cultivation. You didn't even look at the best seed in this room." Shen Qgnqiu looked straight at Lou Binghe.

'Protagonist I'm so sorry but I doubt (Y/n) have invincibility against that woman and I need the hidden plot to live against you! System answers my question!'

[The hidden plot, (Y/n), does not have invincibility.]

'Why did you answer so slowly!? At least I didn't shift the target for no reason.'

"This brat?" Die're walked over to Lou Binghe not believing him. "If you want to tell a lie, at least tell a believable one."

"Think about it, there are thousands of new students for me to pick from, why would I pick him?" Shen Qingqiu was quick-witted and whipped up some bullshit on the spot. Well, it's not exactly bullshit.

"Hmm," Die'er walks over to Lou Binghe, "I guess I can always kill you next!" When she was about to kill Lou Binghe again, lightning struck the room and destroyed the pillar right above Die'er.

Lou Binghe just happened to untie the rope around his arm.

"There's not even rain outside?!" (Y/n) said with astonishment, thinking that everything was over, heaven was willing to save the protagonist, "Wait...there were some sounds of it earlier but it sounded very far away tho...you guys continue."

"No no, don't continue, I didn't do anything." Shen Qginqiu panicked as Die'er yelled at him. (Y/n) rolled away and moved so that he could walk behind Lou Binghe. He didn't even glance at the unconscious girl beside the guy and sat behind Lou Binghe back to back. The boy was able to untie himself as he went to untie (Y/n) and hide behind the pillar Shen Qingqiu was leaning against.

"Oh my god, how annoying are you..." (Y/n) mumbled but Die'er didn't pay any attention to what he said.

"Enough, I don't want to hear a cliche dialogue before a villain's death." And with one shove the demon was through the walls and made a random bridge fall.

"Woah..." (Y/n) mumbled as he looked at the wall as whispered to himself ignoring the other three. "Is this wall made of paper?...No definitely bricks..."

"What are you looking at?" A voice came from behind as (Y/n) looked back, Shen Qingqiu already had his clothes on and Lou Binghe left with the fainted senior. "Impressed?" Free to be himself again, Shen Qingqiu teased (Y/n).

"I mean, it is a fictional world, and cultivation does exist, so...not really." (Y/n) responded, "But, good job on staying in character."

'If I didn't tell you the others would be suspicious if I didn't act formally, that would have felt like a compliment. Too bad I can't tell you about the system.'