Chapter 7

A.N............................................................................... So hey guys! Long time no see:) Anywho, I recently put up a new cover that I designed myself. I hope you like it. Disclaimer: The pictures aren't mine, thanks to Google for their delightful array of Alex Pettyfer and Liam Hemsworth pics. The story is starting to pick up, and there is action to some degree in this one...I promise. I hope you enjoy. If you are a person that is reading this for the first time please vote comment and fan! I love you all.....hoping to have up another chapter by next weekend. Whew, that was a lot longer than a note....THANKS TO YOU ALL!!

Chapter 7        

            My head was pounding faster and harder than drums at a heavy metal concert. I was lying on my back on top of a soft cool surface. Wind tickled my skin. My eyes fluttered open in astonishment. This wasn’t S&S or my own house, so what had happened? I still wore the same dress as the party, it was wrinkled now. Alex wasn’t going to be happy.

 The room glowed from the warmth of the sun streaming in through huge bay windows. The source of the wind was also the open windows, which allowed just enough air to slip through and cool off the otherwise unbearable temperature. The temperature was pleasantly warm, and I was accustomed to it. Curious, I sat up, and instantly regretted it as a thousand tiny needles ran through my head at once. I fell back onto the bed, moaning in pain. A knock sounded at my door, and before I could ask who it was Drew stepped into my vision. What was he doing here?

“You okay?” he asked softly, grabbing my warm hand in his.

“I think so,” I whispered back. I looked at where our hands were intertwined. As soon as he had touched me, all the pain had gone away. I found his eyes again. He looked down at me with a weak smile, and turned away. “What?” I asked, louder, and feeling bolder.

“Do you remember what happened?” he answered. No. Yes. I didn’t know. It was slowly coming back to me now. I remembered feeling terrible and having a nice romantic moment with Drew in Adelaide’s office. I faintly recalled an angry Ben, and a large cabinet that I was pushed through.

“Of course, I fell, or Ben pushed me into a cabinet, and I think I got knocked out since everything turned white. Where am I?” My mind was spinning a million miles an hour now.

Drew looked concerned, “Westwick, your sisters didn’t teach you very much.”

“Westwick? Where is that?” I replied. Drew studied me for a moment, and then held up his hand.

“Not now, let’s get some food into you. I didn’t know it was your first time transporting, I wouldn’t have done it if it was.” He motioned for me to stay put, and quickly bounded out of the room. I was left to ponder what he had said, something about Westwick and transporting. Maybe he knew something about the country Adelaide had said we came from. Westwick wasn’t written on any map, strange.

I heard Drew’s voice outside the door, “No one is to come in here but me, understand? I especially don’t want Blake to see her.”

“Yes sir,” replied a deep voice from whom I had never heard before. My mind was whirling with all the strange puzzle pieces I had been given. A slight knock sounded on the door and Drew walked in, carrying a tray filled with breakfast.

“There’s enough food to feed a horse!” I exclaimed after he had handed me the chow. I moved over on the bed, and he joined me.

“Well, I didn’t know how hungry you were, and if you didn’t want it I was going to eat it,” he answered. We both tucked into the bacon and eggs with enthusiasm. Silence, except for the chink of metal on glass filled the air. Drew was looking at me, watching my every expression.