"You look like you're something special to me," the burly guy in front says. He grabs me by my arm and I begin to panic.

"Please, I don't want any trouble," I plead trying to yank my arm back.

"You're not in trouble yet sweetheart. They're just going to take you to our Alpha. That's Beta Jackson." The big burly man tips his hat to me.

"Really, I was just looking for a job. I can go someplace else," I say frantic.

"Just go speak to the Alpha. He's a good guy. My name is Jacob by the way," the bartender says. "I promise he won't bite.

Without another word, Beta Jackson leads me to his truck and places me in the passenger seat. The ride to the Alpha's house is a short one. In fact, we could have walked. Beta Jackson threw me a smile as soon as he put the car in park.

He came around the car and led me in by my arm. As soon as we enter the house he bellows, "Alpha Tomas, we caught a rogue."

I look up at him incredulous and he has the nerve to wink at me. I see a man coming down the stairs. I was completely unprepared for him. He wasn't an old stuffy Alpha. He was young. Around my age, young.

"A rogue?" He asks coming down the stairs. "Let me see."

Beta Jackson shoves me forward causing me to fall at Alpha Tomas' feet. I looked up into the most handsome face I have seen in a long time. He has thick brown hair with ice blue eyes. He has full lips with a snub nose. He shows off his brilliant smile and he bends to help me up.

"You don't have to be so rough," Alpha Tomas says. "She looks harmless."

"That's how they get you sir. Send in a pretty young thing to gather Intel on the pack then they attack." Beta Jackson says.

"Are you a spy?" Alpha Tomas asks.

"No. Just trying to start my life," I say looking into the Alpha's eyes. "I was just applying for a job at the bar when Beta Jackson and his men walked in."

"I bet that gave you a scare," he says, chuckling.

"Not until he grabbed my arm," I say.

Alpha Tomas takes a look at me and then he look at Beta Jackson and then he looks at me again. "Did you really find it necessary to grab her by her arm? We're not barbarians."

"I was just having a little fun," he says, looking sheepish.

"So what brings you to our pack? It's obviously not the hospitality," he says looking amused.

"I was just looking for a place to settle down and it seems like a nice town. There's a forest nearby so my wolf can run. I don't need much," I said, looking at him through my lashes.

"Are you planning on joining our pack?" Beta Jackson asks.

"I actually wasn't. I was going to try to live independently. I didn't realize your pack was here. I thought it was a human town until I got to the bar. I saw the sign and figured I'd try and get a job," I say.

"That forest is actually a State forest. That means rangers. We don't take our runs there for obvious reasons. We do have other jobs besides the bar. I suggest you join my pack, for however long, and I will personally teach you all about living here," Alpha Tomas says.

"That sounds like a plan. What do you say? Wait, what's your name?" Beta Jackson asks.

I debate giving them a false name, but all of my identification is in my name. "Lila Daniels."

"Nice to meet you Lila, I am Alpha Tomas Diaz. This is my Beta Jackson Davies. I would like to officially welcome you to our pack, Silver Moon. Once you're ready, we can do the swearing in."