Swimming with Monty

F/S = Favorite Song

E/C = Eye Color

You wake up to the sound of Freddy humming your F/S. It looks like your in the kitchen, on Freddys back while he cooks what looks like pancakes. (if you prefer waffles just replace pancakes with waffles) You start humming along, not even reregistering that you are until Freddy says, "Superstar, you awake?" You nod like he can see you and say "mhm" Freddy puts you down. "You sleep good?" "Yeah, best sleep ever." Freddy chuckles. "Thats good." Freddy looks like he remembered something, "Oh by the way, I have a meet and greet today, so I can't be with you from around 12 to 4 this afternoon." You hear a hint of sadness in his voice, even though he tries to suppress it. You look at the clock. 11:32 AM. Damn. "Awwww.." Freddy ruffles your hair around. "Don't worry Monty said he wanted to hang out with you anyways." It takes a moment to register. Shit you really need a coffee right about now. Or a Monster. Maybe some tea. Or a- whatever you get the point. "Monty likes swimming so don't be surprised if he pushes you in a pond in Monty Golf." "Monty never struck me as a person who likes golf." "Me neither, it came as a shock to everyone when they (Fazbear Entertainment) announced Monty Golf."

Time Skip

Its around 12:06 and Monty said to be here at 12 sharp, don't be late. And now he's late. Thats when you hear a thudding sound. Its getting closer. You look behind you and see nothing. Then something embraced your entire body. "HAHA YOU SHOULD SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!" Montys familiar laugh filled the room. He was also somewhat wet. And hot. In both senses of the word hot... "Sorry I got distracted working out." He lets go and you realize that the dampness was sweat. Ew. "You work out?" Monty flexes. "Duh, you think all this is natural?" Your face burns. Without thinking you grab his muscles and squeezed them. "Woah.." Your face burns in instant regret and pull your hands back. "Sorry! I just-" Monty just smirked. "Heh, its no problem~" 

THIS PARAGRAPH HAS SLIGHT NSFW BE 13+

He flexes more, obviously an invite for you to touch him more. You have to oblige. I mean its not everyday you get to touch a muscular flirty hot dudes muscles. You see his bulge. You blush and pull your hand back

No more 13+ :D

"So Y/N wanna swim or golf?" You are kinda surprised by this. "Monty I don't think we should swim in green water-" "Its clean actually, hell you could probably drink it, its just green to make this place more swampy. And to keep kids out. I don't need kids pissing in my own personal pool." You laugh. "Don't like kids huh?" Monty laughs too. "Some drive me crazy, others are just alright." You can tell he's lying, putting on a tough guy act, but its obvious aside from specific types of kids he has a big soft side for kids.

"Lets swim then play golf, it will take a while cause I never played golf, so lets chill a bit then play." Monty takes off his shirt and dives in and goes to the bottom and comes back up, spitting golf balls onto the sidewalks. "Sure" You can't help but laugh. "What?" Montys puzzled expression tells you he thinks its completely normal. "Its just you remind me of a dog fetching tennis balls." Monty gets out and looms over you, his blood red eyes judging you. "You sayin Im a dog pipsqueak?" "What? No no! Its not that-" Montys expression suddenly changes from serious to someone who just heard the funniest thing ever. "Im just messin with ya! If I was actually mad Id be yelling and stuff." He blushes in embarrassment. "I have a bit of anger issues..." You hug him. "Thats ok, we all get really mad sometimes, you just do it more than others and theres nothing wrong with that.

You seemed to have cracked Montys tough guy exterior, at least for a minute. "Wow... um.. thanks Y/N" He realizes and goes back to his normal self, albeit blushing profusely. He just pulls you in with him and floats on the surface, your head on his abs and you gently kick your legs to stay afloat, staring at his wet red hair. 

Shit.. he's so hot with his hair wet like this... his huge pecs muscles and abs... I could stare at him all day. Hell I could even touch him. With his permission, of course, but nows not the time, he's relaxing, his hands behind his head.

Woah! Another chapter! 780 words too, impressive! If I don't upload another chapter, I will MOST LIKELY update on Tuesday, have a good day u guys!