"Let's see how you work, König."

"Wow, leaving all the work to the new blood? That is cruel, Romanov." Irmina said as she walked over to the ledge and gestured for her to wear the hood of her jacket, covering her hair and parts of her face so that whoever it was was couldn't see her face. Natasha scoffed and rolled her eyes as Irmina smiled and pulled her hood up; she stood on the ledge and faced Natasha.

Natasha watched as Irmina fell back, gracefully landing softly in front of the woman that screamed for help. Natasha slowly made her way down, watching Irmina get shouted at. She covered the half-naked woman with her coat that was forcefully stripped off her body.

"Who are you?" The tattooed man shouted at the two assassins, standing up as Irmina, hood covering her face, gripped the sheath and pushed her katana out, showing that pain would follow with one more move. Irmina's eyes trailed up his body, and she recognised the tattoo on his neck.

"I realised that no one knows who I am," Irmina remarked as the Japanese were confused since she had no idea what she was saying. Irmina smirked as her hand covered most of her face except her right eye. Irmina doesn't show her face unless she decides to kill them. Natasha watched closely, seeing the man's face change from anger to absolute fear. "There you go."

"König, hold back." Irmina turned to look at Natasha and sighed in disappointment, and in one swift movement, her fist collided with his face.

"How much do you want me to do to him?" Irmina asked the traumatised woman, who appeared to be a nurse who had just gotten off her shift or headed for her shift.

"I don't want any trouble." She whimpered as she fixed her shirt.

"Can I paralyse him?" The woman widened her eyes as Irmina held on to the disgusting man's hair, showing his bruised face with missing teeth and a broken arm. He was completely knocked out. Irmina waited patiently for an answer as she asked Natasha for the same thing. Natasha shook her head, and the woman did the same. Irmina rolled her eyes in annoyance and let him fall to the wet ground. "Come on; we can send you wherever you need."

The entire time Irmina did her work, the man didn't see her face or Natasha's. Not even the woman he assaulted. Irmina knew that he would not remember the woman either. She somehow knew how to cause amnesia in her victims with concussions. Her work was easier when this guy was drunk.

Natasha helped the woman up, and Irmina took her hand. "Thank you." The woman gripped tightly onto Irmina's hand and jacket as they made their way to her home. Natasha watched how gentle Irmina was with the woman, helping her with everything after seeing the man's blow earlier. When she almost passed out from exhaustion, Irmina picked her up and carried her on her back. "Thank you."

Irmina and Natasha smiled as they helped her home, walking in comfortable silence and safe. The woman sobbed into Irmina's shoulder, pulling on her jacket. Irmina let her as she continued to bring her home. Once they reached her house, her brother and sister waited anxiously and ran over to their exhausted sister. Irmina had explained everything to the two of them.

No one should have suffered anything like that. Not a woman. Not a man. No one.

"If you want, come to the Bushida's estate." Irmina voiced, giving them a small emblem with the Bushida's crest. "Tomorrow, I'm sure you will enjoy the Kyudo Tournament too." She pointed to the kyudo equipment she noticed.

The siblings thanked the two assassins profusely. The older sister ran in quickly, wanting to give them something in return, but once she was out, they were long gone. But she knew she could find them at the Bushida's estate tomorrow.