xxxᴠ. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsᴏɴ

Start from the beginning

The Lockeheart boy jumped slightly. "Olly, you okay?" Jonathan looked up at the two. "Uhm, yeah." He shrugged, continuing to stir the salt bath. "Just thought. They're funny." He joked a little, trying to hold in tears.

Will frowned, grabbing his hand. "They're gonna be okay." Oliver looked up and into his boyfriends eyes. Jonathan knew that look. "I know.. I know." Oliver smiled. "I know."

The eldest Byers child watched the exchange, his eye's softening as he fully realized. "Hey," He suddenly said. "do you remember that time you told me you had a Lego stuck up your nose?" Jonathan asked his brother who turned beet red and looked over at Oliver, slightly embarrassed. "What?" He asked. "Yeah. Like, it was like a.. it was like a construction guy. You'd call him Larry. Come on! You don't remember?" Jonathan asked. "He had lile that high viz jacket and removable hat?" He made a gesture that looked like he was removing a hat.

Oliver looked at the brothers, amused. "Yeah. Vaguely." He muttered. Jonathan shrugged. "Well, I remember it like it was yesterday." He informed. "Man, I was.. I was freaked. 'Cause.. 'cause this Larry... I mean, Larry was way, way up there." Oliver laughed and glanced at Will. "I don't even know how you got him that far up. I had to do surgery. I.. I had to get tweezers to pull him out." He exaggerated.

"Bull." Will rolled his eyes. Jonathan chuckled and glanced at Oliver who was enjoying this. "No. No, I swear on my life." He stirred the salt bath once again as he trailed off. Jonathan then sighed and slowly his stirring came to a stop. "I dunno, it's just..." He paused. "I feel like you used yo come to me more for help. Or to just.. talk, you know? 'Cause, like, you don't do that anymore. Not like before." He said to his brother.

Oliver just continued to stir the salt, listening to the conversation as he did. "A lot of that is probably my fault. This last year.." He sighed. ".. I know I've been distant." Will shook his head. "Or stoned." He said. Oliver held back a chuckle. "Or stoned." Jonathan agreed. "Yeah. But that has nothing to do with you. And that's me dealing with my own shit. Hiding from my own problems." He shrugged.

Will looked over to Oliver nervously as Jonathan continued. "The truth is, I miss talking to you. I, like, really miss it. And I think, right now," Jonathan glanced over at Oliver. "we need to talk more than ever." Oliver looked up from the water. "Because things are getting just complicated. Alright? A lot more complicated than Legos up the nose, you know?" Will laughed and shook his head. "I just... I don't want you to forget that I'm here. And I'll always be here. No matter what. Because you're my brother. And I love you."

Will continued to nod as he understood what Jonathan was getting at. "And there is nothing in this world, okay, absolutely nothing, that will ever change that. You got that?" Will smiled a soft smile as he nodded again. "Yeah." His voice quavered making Oliver smile. "And I'm always here for you too." He told his older brother. "I know." Jonathan nodded before pulling his spoon out and walking over to Will, pulling him into a hug.

Oliver watched with a smile, a smile because he knew that feeling. The feeling of acceptance, the weight that is lifted off of your shoulders when someone finally knows. The feeling of someone loving you for who you are no matter what.

Jonathan glanced over at the Lockeheart boy, making a "Come here" motion with his hand. Oliver smiled and dropped the stick, joining the hug.

He felt warm and fuzzy when he hugged Will and Jonathan. The same feeling he got whenever her hugged anyone he loved. And he loved it so much.