x. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ's ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢɪʀʟs, ɢᴜʏs, ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀʏs

Tw - season 3 mike being season 3 mike

Not Hopper. Not Mike. You.

Like El.

ROBIN HANDED A COUPLE two ice creams with a face that said: "I want to jump off a cliff"

Not the exact face you're supposed to have while serving a customer, but it sufficed. Savannah stood at one of the many tables in Scoops, wiping it down because of the sticky residue a dropped ice cream had left behind.

"Hi." Savannah heard from behind her, she turned around to see a curly headed boy at the counter. "Hi." Robin said. "I'm Dustin." He introduced himself, Robin gave a quick confused glance as Savannah before looking back down at the boy. "I'm Robin..." Savannah walked behind the boy, then behind the Scoops counter.

Dustin smiled at Savannah, recognizing her and giving her a wave, she returned it. "Uh, pleasure to meet you. Uh, is— is he here?" Dustin motioned to the counter. "Is who here?" Robin countered.

Just then Steve bursted through the back door, Savannah jumped at the door slamming open. Steve raised his arms in the air with a smile. "Henderson." He exclaimed, Dustin laughed while pointing at him. "Henderson!" Steve jumped like a baby on their birthday. "He's back! He's back!" Steve pointed at the boy while looking at the two girls. "I'm back! You got the job!"

"I got the job!" Steve pointed to the Scoops sign before imitating a trumpet. The two then did a handshake which ended in a fake light saber fight, Dustin 'stabbing' Steve while Steve pretended he had guts falling out of his chest. 

"How many children are you friends with?" Robin asked, Savannah laughed at her remark. "My man runs a whole daycare." She joked. Steve sighed at the girls comments while he motioned to the two.

•••

"DON'T LET HIM SPILL anything on that table Steve! I just cleaned it!" Savannah yelled at the boy as he walked over to Dustin with a banana boat.

Steve did a weird hand gesture towards her. "Yeah, yeah." The brunette turned towards Robin.

Savannah helped Robin wipe down more tables, overhearing Steve and Dustin's conversation. "So do you really just get to eat as much of this as you want?" Dustin asked. "Yeah, I mean, sure. It's not really a good idea for me, though. You know, I gotta keep in shape for the ladies." Steve said, motioning to himself.