ᴠ. ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ

Tw - talks about abusive homelife, scars, bruises

I'm fine.

Just got a little bruise.

"HOW DID SHE EVEN find our number?" Savannah paced in the living room in front of Oliver and Viola

The younger children's bodies sat tense, posture unusually perfect. "They're not gonna find us, is she Sav?" Oliver asked, his voice shakey. Savannah shook her head and got on her knees in front of the kids making them look down at here. "They aren't gonna come get us, okay? We are gonna to forget that she called, move past it. And if we get another call from ether of them just leave it."

"But what if they find out where we live?" Oliver suggested. Savannah shook her head. "They won't. I won't let them." She sighed, "I also chose to tell someone about what happened. I haven't yet, but I am going to."

Viola nodded. "It's Robin, right?" She asked. Savannah laughed and nodded. "It is her. We can trust her, okay?" The twins nodded. "The only person I'll allow you guys to tell is Max, but that's up to you."

Oliver stayed quiet, Viola shook her head. "I'm not ready. She doesn't need to know about that. Not yet." Savannah nodded.

Now she had to tell Robin.

•••

ROBIN SAT NEXT TO Savannah on the couch, the twins were at the Wheeler's house.

The older girls sat in silence as they watched a movie, Star Wars a New Hope to be exact.

Savannah took a deep breath. "Hey, can I talk to you real quick. It's important. For me and for the twins." Robin looked away from the movie and turned to her. "Of course, what's up?" She asked putting her full attention onto Savannah.

"So you know I'm the kids guardian.. but it wasn't legally. We ran away." She said in a whisper-tone. Robin's eyes went wide. "Why? What?"

Savannah's vision blurred due to tears collecting in her eyes. "We ran because our parents weren't the best people." Savannah's voice wavered, breaking. "I had planned to buy this house once I was out of high-school and able to take care of the two financially, and legally become their guardian. But then they did something horrible to me. I bought this house the night before we left." Robin took a hold on Savannah's hand, trying to comfort her.