ɪx. sᴜᴢɪᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ

Tw - none

Max..

What?

I wanna kiss you.

THE GROUP OF FRIENDS panted as they walked up the grassy hill, everyone carrying items to build Cerebro except Mike and Eleven

"Aren't we high enough?" Lucas panted, readjusting the bag on his arm. "Dustin, It feels like my thighs are on fire." Oliver complained. "Cerebro works best at a hundred meters." Dustin said continuing up the hill.

"You know, I'm pretty sure people in Utah have telephones." Max remarked. "Yeah, but Suzie's Mormon." The curly-head informed. "Oh, shit. She doesn't have electricity?" Lucas asked, genuinely. "No. That's the Amish." Max corrected him.

Will gave a confused look. "What are Mormons?" "Super religious white people." Dustin answered. Viola sucked in a big breath. "Sheesh, I feel bad for her."

Dustin nodded. "They have electricity and cars and stuff, but... since I'm not Mormon, her parents would never approve." Viola nodded as she stayed clear of a pothole in the ground so she wouldn't fall. "It's all a bit.. Shakespearean."

"Shakespearean?" Max asked. "Yeah. Like Romeo and Juliet." The red-head nodded at the answer. "Right."

"Star-crossed lovers."

"I got it."

"Does that mean you're both gonna die?" Viola asked, absent minded. Oliver hit her in the gut. "You don't just ask someone if they're gonna die." He scolded. Viola scrunched her face up. "He said it was Shakespearean! And then continued to compare it to Romeo and Juliet!" She argued. Oliver rolled his eyes, "Jesus, Vee." he groaned.

"Hey, guys!" Mike yelled suddenly, the six turned around to see him and Eleven further down the hill than they were. "This is fun and all, but, uh.." He pointed ti the watch on his wrist. "I have to go home." Eleven called. "We're almost there." Dustin motioned to the top of the hill. "Sorry, man. Curfew." Mike apologized before turning to Eleven. "Let's go."

Eleven smiled at the group further up the hill. "Good luck." She said before following Mike down the hill.

""Sorry, man. Curfew."" Viola mocked the boy. Max laughed. Dustin looked down at his watch, checking the time. "Curfew at four." "They're obviously lying." Lucas said. "It's been like this all summer." Will complained. "It's romantic." Max tried to stand up for the couple. ""It's romantic." My ass." Oliver sighed.

"If I had a girlfriend, theoretically, I wouldn't bail on everyone just to hang out with her. If anything I would make her come hang out with us." Viola said. Adding the word "Theoretically" to make sure she wouldn't accidentally out herself. "Especially if my friend just got home." She motioned to Dustin.