xx. ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ

tw - describes disturbing images, violence

I wouldn't be opposed to it.

Opposed to what?

Kissing you.

THE KIDS PLUS NANCY and Jonathan walked into the Hawkins hospital, trying to quickly pass by the front desk lady who was talking to someone on the phone

They were almost there before the lady stood up from her seat. "Excuse me. Where do you think you're going?" She asked, placing a hand on her hip. Nancy silently cursed before turning around. "Oh, um... I was just going to visit my grandma again." She lied. "And— and this.. this is my family." Nancy smiled ay the chocolate skinned lady.

The lady cocked her head as she surveyed the group, her eyes landing on Lucas and giving him a look. "Extended." He smiled at her. "I don't care who they are. You know the rules. Two visitors at a time." She said.

"Yeah, but—"

"Two." She put up two fingers before sitting down, putting the phone back up to her ear. "Girl, this child has lost her mind. She gone and brought a whole zoo in here." The lady complained to her friend on the phone.

The group decided to split up. The older ones going up to see Mrs. Driscoll while the teens stayed downstairs in the lobby.

The girls stood around a small table, looking at magazines, Lucas and Mike stood by the vending machine trying to find loose change in their pockets, and Will and Oliver sat on the chairs, talking to one another.

"Oh, come on. You piece of shit!" Mike yelled when the KitKat got stuck and didn't drop out. Eleven looked over, tilting her head to the side a bit making all the candy jolt forwards and fall into the dropbox. Mike smiled and looked over at her. "Thanks." He said. The girl just turned away and wiped her nose.

The two boys crouched to the floor, gathering candy. "Dude, I think that was it." Lucas whispered to him. "That was what?" Mike said confused. "The olive branch."