Flower boy's diary finale

Start from the beginning

Jungkook was in his room at night when he hear a knock in his door...he opened the door and invite his bestfriend in.

"What happened yoongi hyung you are here at this hour is everything alright" jungkook asked in worry.

"No... nothing to worry....it's just..i want to talk to you about something " yoongi hesitated.

"Don't hesitate hyung tell me what's bothering you....i will try to help you." Jungkook assured other.

"Actually kook...the thing is about Taehyung...can i trust you with him " jungkook nodded "actually kook tae like to write a dairy i don't know what he writes in it...but few days ago when he came back from Seoul he left his dairy in train and he get furious to find it...maybe it's too important for him." Yoongi said.

'it sounds familiar' jungkook thought but shrugged.

"But fortunately he find it but i recently got to know that he is talking to the person on phone who helped him find his dairy and i think he got close to him in somedays..." Yoongi continued but jungkook was shocked to hear that.

"Am I really thinking right, is it Taehyung really V" he got confused.

Yoongi snapped his finger infront of other to come back from his thoughts.

"So what's the problem hyung ?" Jungkook asked absent minded.

"Are you not listening to me kook my brother is talking to a stranger on the phone and like him...what if he is not a good person or a psycho or something.... don't you think it's dangerous." Jungkook nodded.."yeah hyung you are right i will look into this matter and will try to help you."

"Thankyou jungkook i knew i can trust you...." Yoongi chimed "i wish you both liked eachother... then i didn't have to worry about my brother...but what can I do if you both don't like eachother " yoongi sigh and started to leave the room.

"Yoongi hyung...can i ask you something " jungkook halt his steps "yeah ofcourse " yoongi replied.

"Do Taehyung have any pet name beside tae ?"

Yoongi got confused but answer him "yeah...his friends call him...V....why ?"

Jungkook smiled "nothing hyung...i just asked" he shrugged "ummm hyung...I like Taehyung if he is ready i am too ready to marry him."

Yoongi widen his eyes..."really.... thankyou kook.... don't worry he will be ready...i will talk to him." Yoongi said excited and leave.

Jungkook smirked "so finally i found you my flower boy...."

_____________

Jungkook was enjoying in yoongi and Jimin's wedding cocktail party when a furious Taehyung approach him and dragged him to a corner where there's nobody.

"Woah woah...easy there little boy...calm down we aren't married yet why you dragged me in the corner....what you had in mind ?" Jungkook smirked.

"In your dreams Jeon...i not gonna marry you" Taehyung huffed.

"Why... didn't you like me...aren't i attractive or capable to taking care of you" jungkook smiled and come closer to other.

"Be on your limit Jeon... don't try to be smart with me...i am not gonna marry you coz i don't like you...i love someone else." Taehyung said getting whole annoyed.

"Who...may i ask " jungkook asked.

"No...you can't "

"Yeah coz he isn't real right" jungkook teased him.

"No he is real...but i don't know his name." Taehyung muttered in low voice.

"Yeah like i said not real" jungkook again teased him.

"He is real ok...and he too likes me... don't try my patience Jeon"

"Oh baby...if he is real so call him and let me talk to him...if he will say that he likes you..i will step down...and never bother you again...and if ii doesn't happen then"

"Then ?" Taehyung asked confused.

Jungkook came closer to him and husked in his ears "then...you all mine kim taehyung " Taehyung gulped and push him a little who chuckled at other.

"Ok i will call him...he will himself tell you that he loves me...then you have to fullfill your words." Jungkook smiled amused and nodded his head.

Taehyung dail the number the it starts to ring and on the other hand jungkook's phone started to ring " ~future husband calling~ ....~future husband calling."

"Your phone is ringing" Taehyung said absent minded but widen his eyes when he realises the reality.

"You...you...how...but...you...really..." He looked back forth at both phone and then jungkook.

He started to hit other with his little fists "you...idiot...you were playing with me the whole time...you player." Taehyung got furious.

Jungkook grab his hands "no...no...baby...i didn't i swear...i didn't knew about the reality till yesterday...and after knowing the truth i wanted to surprise you."

"What surprise.... you gave me a shock...you idiot...my heart is out of my chest."

"I am sorry baby...please forgive and tell me now will you marry me or not" jungkook smiled.

"In your dreams Jeon...i will not marry you"...he stumped on other's foot and run from there.

Jungkook got sad and confused "why tae didn't wanted to marry him...it didn't make sense...just few moments ago he was saying he loves me...now he declined me... what's happening" his train of thoughts got stopped when he feel a hand on his shoulder "huh...yoongi hyung "

"Congratulations my Bunny... atlast you tamed your tiger.." jungkook looked at him with confused look.

"What..?"

"Yeah Taehyung is agreed for marriage....just now he told me." Jungkook widen his eyes "really " he asked and yoongi nodded his head.

After 1 week taekook got engaged...at engagement ceremony taekook was sitting with eachother without talking...when jungkook decided to break the silence.

"Didn't someone said he will not marry me even in my dreams.." jungkook smirked at other.

"Open your eyes Jeon...it's not a dream...you got your flower boy...your dream comes true." Taehyung smirked back.

"One day you will be death of me Kim Taehyung...But really i love you sooo much...and i am that you left your dairy in that train....so i could read my flower boy's dairy."

____________

Hey guys so bad news is that i am not dead .....yet ...so i updated.

Please comment and vote.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️