16

As Hinata was carried off to be treated, Sasuke left the field, allowing Hayate to call the next two combatants.

"The semifinals second match," said Hayate, "will Temari and Naruto enter the field."

"I forfeit!" called out Temari. She knew she had no chance against Naruto's Rinnegan or against the various Ninjutsu he displayed in his previous matches. Besides, the invasion was still ahead and she needed to conserve her strength.

"Very well," said Hayate, "then we shall proceed with the Final match of the Chunin Exams. Will Naruto and Sasuke Uchiha enter the arena."

The two brothers jumped down into the battlefield and faced each other with determined expressions. Both knew the other wanted them to not hold anything back. It was time to see who was stronger between them.

"This will be your last chance to show everyone here what you two have to offer as Shinobi," said Hayate as he reached into a pocket and pulled out two pills, "and therefore, you both will be given Soldier Pills to replenish your Stamina and Chakra, so you can fight at your best."

Taking the pills with a nod, the two brothers swallowed them and felt their strength and Chakra return to them. Taking their positions in the arena, the two Shinobi of Konoha waited for the match to begin.

"The final match of the Chunin Exams," called out Hayate, "begins NOW!"

"Naruto," said Sasuke before the former could attack, "how's about we really show them our skills?"

"What did you have in mind, Nii-san?" asked Naruto with a grin.

Sasuke smirked before raising his voice and addressing the crowd, "Many of you have seen him as a Demon or a monster, but Naruto is my brother in all but blood. If you think he's a monster, then I am one too, and today we'll show you what happens when two monsters clash!"

Sasuke closed his eyes and black designs spread across his skin from the Cursed Seal on his neck, causing his body to undergo a transformation. The teen's hair grew longer and wilder as his skin turned grey and his sclera became black and a black mark resembling a cross appeared on his forehead. Finally, two wings sprouted from his back that resembled large, grey, webbed hands.

Naruto smirked as the audience erupted with murmured conversation about their precious Uchiha becoming some sort of demon and closed his eyes.

"I get the message, Nii-san," said Naruto, "Oi Kyuubi!"

"I guess I can get behind this plan," said the Kyuubi, "kick his ass."

Naruto focused and felt the fox's chakra flood through him, forming an aura around his body that resembled a humanoid fox with a single tail, while his physical features became more savage an animalistic.

"You ready?" asked Naruto.

"Been ready for years," said Sasuke before making several hand-seals, "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!"

"Suiton: Mizurappa!" yelled Naruto upon going through hand-seals of his own.

Sasuke breathed out a stream of flames while Naruto spat out a stream of water that countered the fire Jutsu. Naruto then made a cross hand-seal that caused Sasuke's eyes to widen.

"Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" yelled Naruto, creating three dozen Kage Bunshin that proceeded to attack Sasuke.

Sasuke quickly drew his sword and began to slice through the clones, carving through them with quick ease thanks to his Sharingan and the training he received from Kakashi and Yugao. Once the clones were dispatched, Sasuke looked around for the original, but didn't see him anywhere. Suddenly, two hands emerged from the ground and grabbed his ankles before pulling the Uchiha down into the ground until only his head remained aboveground.