Chapter 13

**Ace's Pov****

I left Cassie's room immediately because I wouldn't want anyone to see me around her it was okay that Cassie and I might start dating and I was glad that she was already responding to me and that we also had sex, but I know that it is not going to be easy especially the fact that she's going to be working right here in the mansion.  My Mum might even find out about our love affair and it could land Cassie in trouble. She might even be fired if my mother finds out that we are both having a relationship.

I so much wanted to have Cassie to myself if not for any other reason at least to prove to my friends that I can still get any girl that I want no matter how beautiful she is, no matter how difficult she thinks she is, and now that Cassie has actually allowed me make love to her it makes things very easy for me. I was surprised that she turned to me so quickly, it wasn't  actually that hard as I thought or probably because she has fallen in love with me and would want to have something to do with me. Perhaps because she sees that every girl wants to be around me that is the reason why she has she hasn't accepted yet to be my girlfriend, but  why did she let me into her pussy so quickly  and allowed me have sex with her.

It is obvious that Cassie will actually allow me to be her boyfriend any moment from now. I quickly sneaked back into my room before anybody would catch me coming out from Cassie's room. I still have a lot of things to do and even to read my book because I had a forthcoming exam. I heard my mum's voice from the background but I didn't want her to see me yet or even my brother to know what was going on.  My brother has been moving around trying to find out what is actually going on between me and Cassie but I am not ready to let anybody know yet moreover I am not even in love with Cassie, I only want to have her to prove a point to my friends, but unfortunately from the look of things it is obvious that Cassie is actually beginning to fall in love with me because the matters of heart is something that one cannot control.

In as much as I found Cassie actually very beautiful but she is still not my type of girl she comes from the low class and I wouldn't want to have anything to do with her. As I lay on my bed about to catch some sleep I kept seeing the images of Cassie appearing to my face. Every moment that we had together the previous time curled up in my head. All the touches and the magical beautiful moments we shared appeared in my head that I so much wanted to repeat every moment with her.

My emotions began to grow and the atmosphere changed. I no longer feel that I want to just have Cassie for pretense. I couldn't even explain the feeling that I was having yet I could not sleep, every one of my thoughts centered around Cassie. I wanted her but I just had her a moment ago with her,  I just slept with her and yet I haven't had enough, it's like I wanted more of her…

She was such a sweet lady every time I went into her pussy, it has always been a very beautiful Moment to remember just like the night of that party where I had her.

Since I could not sleep I tried to read my book so that I would be able to pass my next exam coming up the next day, but each time I opened the book I was still not able to read, all my attention centered on the things that had been happening between Cassie and I.

I don't know if I am actually falling in love with Cassie but I only wanted to pretend to be in love with her. I only wanted to prove to my friends that I can get Cassie and the fact that she's staying in this mansion with me working here as a nanny to my twin siblings is making it more difficult for me to concentrate.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath, dropping the book under the table since I couldn't even read. I decided to catch some sleep using the blanket to cover my face to see if I can sleep. I didn't know when I fell asleep but after a moment, I woke up to the ringing of the alarm clock, I quickly checked the time it was 7 a.m.

"Oh my gosh." I was supposed to be in the school 30 minutes before because I had an exam that day and here I am sleeping away just because I couldn't even sleep on time the previous day. I quickly took the book to see if I could read it again but then I couldn't read. Anyway I know how to get myself around the school because I am one of the cutest guys in the school and actually get what I want, because my father is a prominent person and always supports the school project by giving them a huge amount of money.

Even though I'm going to take over the company very soon. So I needed to pass the exams in order to be able to get everything that I wanted. I quickly rushed into the bathroom to have a bath, I turned on the water. I needed to wash through my face, from my head to my body so that I can feel refreshed and get the thoughts of Cassie off my head but the more I try to get her out of my head the more it keeps coming back. "What the fuck is this? What am I trying to do?" I kept asking myself.

I came out from the bathroom, wiped my body dry and took one of my best clothes to wear. I searched for brown leather shoes, I put on the clothes, I quickly rushed out of my room as I was already getting late. 

On my way, I saw Cassie dressed up too. "Good morning Ace," she greeted.

"Good morning Cassie," I replied, trying to avoid her.

"Can you please drop me off at school since you're already going to school," she requested.

I couldn't say no to her, I just had to signal her to hop into the car and immediately she hopped into the car and her feminine perfume filled the whole car. It reminded me of the last night when her body was under my caress, her scent was so strong, it filled the whole of the car smelling nice.

The more she stayed in the car, I lacked concentration. I kept stealing a glance at her from the corner of my eyes.

"Hey, is there something you would want to tell me Ace," Cassie asked.

"I don't have anything to tell you," I replied.

I tried as much as possible to let everything behind, I looked at her face and I could tell that she was shy. Perhaps, she was shy to discuss the things that we did the previous night or maybe shy to tell me how she so much enjoyed my dick.

After a few minutes drive, we arrived at the school and we both separated and went to our separate department. As usual I met my friends waiting for me. They had seen Cassie coming down from my car, they all chukled with laughter.

"Hey man, I can see that you already got Cassie to yourself.  How does it feel to get around her waist?" One of my friends was laughing.

At first I found it funny, as I chuckled along with them, but then I didn't find it funny anymore.

"Hey Guy, so tell me did you get Cassie to yourself already?" Another one asked.

" I told you that I can get any girl that I want, and Cassie is not an exception," I replied feeling proud.

"Wow that is good then, they were surprised.

"Yeah, but I'm not done with her yet I want to get more of her,"I replied, looking at Castle and watching her go into her apartment.  She was filled with beauty. I wonder how she appeared in such a manner to me.  After that one night stand with her everything has not changed between us but I cannot stop myself from accepting her. I just wish there was something I could do. I followed my friends to the lecture hall and I was glad that at least I got something and people to distract me from my thoughts as I went along with my friends.