Chapter 10

**ACE'S POV**

 The moment I asked Cassie to be my girlfriend, the look on her face changed and I could see that she was so surprised. I know that it was such a ridiculous request asking her to be my girlfriend. She was never my type of girl but ever since I slept with her everything about me changed deep down I knew there was something special about her but my ego and the type of person I am wouldn't allow me fall in love with her.

 She is the least person I expected to ever fall in love with but as it stands now I don't even mind I have already had a bet with my friends together and make her fall for me.

 She stared at it for some minutes before she decided to speak up.

"What do you mean that I should be your girlfriend? Is this a joke or something?" She kept on asking looking confused.

I do not even blame her for asking that question. I was more than surprised at myself that I could even alter such words.

"It's not a joke. I mean it, I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend?" I repeated with an emotionless expression. Each time I want to be emotional towards her,I remind myself of the bet with my friends.

I wouldn't want her to read the meaning into the expressions on my face. I was more interested to get her and prove to my friends that I could still get any girl I want no matter how headstrong the girl could be. 

 It was a serious bet, and they don't need to prove it to them that I can get any type of girl. I was just having fun with my friends and I smiled to myself that they are going to be losing their money to me.

Cassie seems to be so much focused on her job and her education, the reason she's so uptight.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said calmly, looking away from my gaze.

"Well you don't have to know what I'm talking about. All you need to do is to just say yes to me," I said laughing mischievously.

She turned swiftly to stare at me with a fixed gaze to my face.

"You think it's easy to just say yes. Well I don't even know if you're serious or not or you're just trying to make a joke out of me. Whatever it is just stop it already," she replied.

 I could sense the lack of trust in her words. I know she never trusts me. I don't even blame her if she doesn't trust me because I've always been the type that can get any girl that I want. I already placed the bet on her and I wanted to win the bet by all means.

 I moved closer to her, holding her by the waist. I didn't even mind the people that stood around staring at us. I held her so tight and close to my bosom.

 "You see Cassie, I have always liked you from the very day we had sex in that room. I didn't know how to approach you or talk to you about my feelings but I'm glad now that I have the opportunity to," I said to her looking deep into her eyes.

 I couldn't even believe I could say such words to her. I was beginning to get emotional, but I shoved my emotions aside. Whether I meant it or not I can't say, but I was glad that I was able to give out such lines of words that could affect her and make her fall for me.

"I already told you that night was nothing but a mistake. I mean I couldn't have allowed you to sleep with me on that day at that party, that was my first time ever making love and I wouldn't have given it out on a platter of gold to some stranger I know nothing about. So like I said it is nothing but a mistake and I will never allow it to happen again," she said with a hint of seriousness.

I stared into her beautiful face.

"How could she ever call that a mistake, I mean even though we were both drunk I do remember everything that happened. I do remember how good she was in bed ,how sweet she was and how I felt. I enjoyed every bit of her and every moment with her. that cannot just be a mistake but now I became so confused. I thought she liked me.

 I ran my hands or my hair trying to get myself back not wanting to fall in love but sticking to the plan and the bet.

 I don't even know how I feel towards her, whether to say I love her or to think that it is actually because of the bet that is making me come closer to her right now.

I was filled with emotional stress and just confused but I never allowed this show in my expression.

 I needed to prove to my friends that if I was able to fuck her that night at that party then I was ready to do everything to make sure that I get her again. I am not going to back off most especially right now. I waved the thought of loving her aside and then I concentrated on the benefits of the bet that I have with my friends.

 I was going to get her laid and then I was going to prove to my friends that I'm still that Ace, I am still that bad boy. I'm still that guy they can get any girl to himself, and have her fucked.

 "See I love you, I just want you to be my girlfriend,"I pressed on. 

She kept staring at me confused and dazed. I guess a lot must have been going on through her mind but I was determined to win her heart.