Chapter 1

I sat at the edge of ma'am Alice's bed, Ma'am Alice was diagnosed with cancer, I lifted her eyes up quietly, I cried for a long time and the lines of tears were evident on my pretty face. All my life I have lived with ma'am Alice and I enjoyed every good thing that life has to offer even though I was an orphan who didn't have a trace of my family. Life hasn't been fair to me, I grew up with no parents, but I was lucky to have been picked by ma'am Alice who has been taking care of me all by herself even though she wasn't so rich.
Few days ago she slumped and I had to take her to the hospital. The doctor diagnosed her with cancer, I have been the one taking care of her here in the hospital. I have spent almost all the cash she has in her account and yet ma'am Alice's health hasn't even improved yet.
I heard the sound of the bed and I turned around to see ma'am Alice opening her eyes. She was trying to say something.
"You don't have to bother yourself saying anything, I'm here to help you," I said, holding her hand.
"M-m she tried to learn some words but she found it difficult to speak.
She held on to my hand tightly, struggled for some minutes and then her hand went cold. I became filled with fear, I touched the other parts of her body and they were also cold.
I touched her chest and I couldn't feel her heartbeat anymore. I quickly rushed to call the doctor. 
"Doctor, can you please come check on my mom, I don't know what's happening but I think something is wrong," I said. I couldn't find the right words to use, because I was scared of the worst, I was scared of mentioning death, I didn't want to hope for the worst.
The doctor followed me to the room where ma'am Alice was. He checked on her and shook his head. His face became pale and I could see from his face that something wasn't right.
"Nurse, time of death, 7:05 pm," the doctor said to the nurse standing with him.
The moment I heard that word 'death' my eyes became blurry with tears, my whole world became shattered, I couldn't even find the voice to cry, I just stood there staring at the lifeless body of ma'am Alice as the nurses covered her body up to her face with the clothes. Tears rolled from my eyes freely. Sadness enveloped my whole being, my legs could no longer carry me, I couldn't hold up to the tears anymore so I shouted and cried out very loudly.
"Hey, miss you have to take care of yourself and stay strong," the nurse said as she placed her hand on my shoulder.
I wasn't ready to be consoled, I wished I could cry more.
"Miss Cassey, you have to see me in my office," the doctor said and left the room.
I was still crying when the nurse led me out of the room so that they could attend to my ma'am Alice's corpse.
"Here," the doctor said, handing a handkerchief to me.
I collected it from his hand and wiped the tears on my face, but the more I tried to wipe it off the more the tears flowed. I broke down in tears again.
"Miss Cassey, you have to put yourself together, so that we can help you. You have to get another member of your family," the doctor said.
I never had any other relative aside from ma'am Alice, she was the only family I have. I call her my mum because she practically took care of me, I never knew who my parents were, ma'am Alice took care of me and gave me everything that I ever needed.
"I'm sorry doctor, I'm the only relative ma'am Alice has, and I'm 18 years already so don't worry, I can sign any document," I told him.
"Okay that's fine, I will prepare the documents and have you sign them. You see ma'am Alice's health got worse when she stopped us from giving treatment to her," the doctor said.
"What! Why did she tell you to stop the treatment," I asked, so shocked to hear that.
"You see, the cancer has eaten deep into her body already, so she says she wouldn't want to keep on wasting funds, so she decided to keep the little money left for you," he explained.
I was speechless, I never expected that ma'am Alice could do that for me, she has really done a lot for me, and now she also had to risk health for me.
I thanked the doctor and left his office.
When I got to the house, I quickly checked the documents in ma'am Alice's room, I saw her account details and found out that she only had a small amount of dollars with her. Almost everything has been spent in the hospital and almost nothing was left for me to live on with. I became so sad, this is going to be really tough on me, no family, no relatives and no one to cater for my schooling. I started crying again. This time I cried so hard.
I heard a knock on the door and Karen walked into the room.
"Hey girl, there's going to be a party tonight, so you have to cheer up, ma'am Alice is gone now, and there's nothing you can do to bring her back, so let's go have some fun," Karen said, lifting me up from the bed.
Karen, my friend , has always been the party type. She likes to party and have fun. I have been crying my eyes out and the first time I smiled today since Karen came around to cheer me up.
Karen gave me one of her dresses to wear. It was a very short skirt and a crop top that left my tummy open. I have never worn this kind of dress before.
"Karen, I can't wear this," I protested.
"You have been crying for too long so I think it's time for you to go out and have some fun and unwind," Karen said.
After much pleas from her I decided to follow her to the party.
"You should wear it, that's what big girls wear, it makes one look so sexy. I told you that big boys are going to be there too, so you have to look sweet," she said teasingly.
We got to the party and a lot of people were already at the party dancing and cheering to the music. The music was so loud and deafening. Karen started dancing with the boys. I sat down on one of the seats from a glass of brandy, since I turned 18 this was my first time drinking alcohol.
My vision started to become blurry, but I was still able to see a cute guy seated drinking from his glass too. He looked damn cute.
I noticed the cute guy had his eyes on me, he was definitely the most cute guy among everyone there. I looked away when his eyes met mine.
***ACE'S POV***
Immediately this girl stepped into the party, I began to feel a rush of urge flow through my body. She looked so beautiful, but I could swear that I had never seen her before. I'm a rich and cute guy, so many girls like to florrick around me, and I don't mind getting down on their pants because my dad is one of the richest men in the city and he has a very thriving business so I always had enough cash to spend.
I was dead drunk which also put me in the mood to have a good sex. I stood up quietly to go meet the girl. She was seated with her friend but soon her friend left her to go sit with a guy. I stood up from my seat to go meet her.
"Hello, I haven't seen your face here before," I said to her.
"Yeah it's my first time coming to this kind of party," she replied calmly.
I could sense that she was naive or perhaps she was getting drunk too. 
"Can I please get a place to lay my head," she asked me.
"Yes of course," I said with a mischievous smile curled up on my lips, this was an opportunity for me.
I quietly took her to one of the inner rooms in the hotel. We were both drunk but I was able to get hold of her as I led her to the room. My joystick became rock hard as though it was going to pop out of my pants.
I opened the room and laid her to the bed, she held my cock closer to her hornypot. As though we were both hungry for each other, and without much ado I slid into her already wet hornypot.
I can't remember how long I have been sleeping. Woke up from the hotel room and I couldn't find the girl. My whole body needed more of her, I have never fucked a girl this sweet and tight, it's obvious she's a virgin. I made up my mind to find her, but then who's she and how do I find her after this one night stand?