♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-5: 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫♥︎

Start from the beginning

❦︎

"Misoo unnie!!!" Both Y/n and Minyoung shouted together when they saw their Misoo unnie talking with their husbands.

"Y/n! Minyoung!" Misoo said with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"How are you unnie? I missed you so much!" Y/n said as she and Minyoung hugged the older.

"I am very fine my babies. How are you all?" Misoo asked as Minyoung broke the hug.

"We are great! Unnie, how are your kids? And your husband?" Minyoung asked making the older chuckle softly.

"They all are doing great. The kids are at school and my husband is at work. They will visit in the evening. When they come I will introduce them to you all." Misoo said smiling.

"So noona, where do you live now?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"I stay two houses away from the orphanage. You know still now my most of the time is spent here. In the evening, my husband and kids would visit and we all spend time together." Misoo said smiling softly.

"The children whoever has grown up here or are growing up here are really blessed to have you noona. You have always made them and even us during our time your top priority. And now also after having your own family, the orphanage still comes first for you." Taehyung said smiling softly.

"I am very blessed to have all of my kids in the orphanage. Being an orphan, I know how much love and care we crave for and so that's why I always made all of my orphanage kids my first priority." Misoo said smiling making all the four hug her lovingly as they said together.

"Thank you for everything!" The four said together.

"Aish, now let's stop getting emotional and go to your rooms and take rest. In the evening, we all will have a barbeque night. So I will need your help ok?" Misoo asked.

"Aye aye captain!" The four friends said as Misoo chuckled. She feels as if the old days of the four friend's are back yet again.

❦︎

"Taehyung! Y/n! Let's meet again after two hours? Till then we can take some rest? And yes! The luggage is already shifted into our rooms." Jungkook said.

"Ok Jungkook! Let's meet after two hours!" Taehyung said.

𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑟𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑖𝑡𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑣𝑎𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑣𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠.

"Come baby? Let's take some rest." Taehyung said placing his hands over Y/n's waist as they entered their room.

"Should I take a bath first or you want to go?" Taehyung asked.