🌙| 010. "Nightmares"- Sebastian

Nightmares have always been Isabella's thing, but sometime, when the wind flows from the realm of the dead into the realm of the living, they will wrap Sebastian in a bubble. Today's night was one of those nights.

The room filled with blood, crimson thick blood oozing from the roof, seeping through the floor. The scent of death filled his lungs, sweat forming on Sebastian's body. The room was slowly losing its connection to Jasper, the lavender scent now trapped in the wardrobe. Even though Sebastian tried his best not to wash Jasper's coat, one they were too costly to be washed in their washing machine, second, each time he washed them, the scent felt weakening under the sweet smell of detergent.

The mate bond is like a thread slowly losing its hold around Sebastian, the golden thread clinging like a survivor holding onto the cliff. The imprint bond, the silver thread reaches out to Sebastian only to be repulsed back by the golden. Now, in the realm of dreams, Sebastian runs towards the silver one, the gold finally leaving his body, one bond leaving him and the other so close to touching him- just a millisecond, and the nightmare pull him into his hold.

The cold hands around his neck. The cold blood ran over his flesh. The sensation of something clawing its way inside his body, fingers digging into his body.

Sebastian rolls onto his bed, eyes shut tightly, sweat breaking all over his body, "jasper", his lips tremble in fear. His voice sounded it like was coming from afar. His mind jumbles with his words when no wave of comfort rolls over his body like it has happened every time, whenever Jasper was here, in his room, Sebastian will call for him and the vampire's gift will pull him back.

His body moves on his own, fingers running over his neck, "leave me alone", another voice leaves his body, Isabella's nightmares will give her some moment, when her body will connect with her mind and she will scream, like a wallowing lady, hoping someone will wake her up, but Sebastian, the poor child can get out that easily.

Memories forced open his mind, finding another beacon of hope and comfort, something to pull him back. The forest melts into the meadow, and there he was, brown eyes, with that goofy smile, "Paul"- the name seeps from his lips, a pleading, a prayer.

The silver wolf ears perked up, he looks at the window and then focuses on the room, Sebastian's ragged breathing alerts him. The wolf morphs into a human, bones cracking back together, fur turning into flesh and skin. Paul puts on his black shorts and crosses the road, standing under the open window to Sebastian's room.

"paul", the first time, he thought that the voice was conjured by his mind but the second time it was clear, that Sebastian was calling for him. He jumps on the tree, forming a solid grip on the brach and giving himself one or two swings before jumping through his window with a thud. He goes still but when he hears three normal heartbeats in the house, he stands up and looks at Sebastian.

He doesn't know but whenever he dreamt or thought about Sebastian sleeping, the image of Sebastian wrapped in layers of blankets and cuddling with a pillow was his first thought but what he was seeing what totally opposite from what he thought.

How Sebastian felt uneased, his hands lingering near his neck, trying to grip onto something which don't even exist, sweat making his raven hair cling to his forehead- nightmare- Sebastian was calling for him while he was going through a nightmare.

Confusion, that's what he felt, should he wake him up, but then what will he tell him, "hi, Seb, I'm a wolf and I mostly sleep in the forest across the road and I heard you and here I am", Sam's laughter rings in his head, "no such things", Sam tells him, the big wolf was standing at the cliff, out for his nightly patrol.