Hope left shortly after that, heading back to the mansion to check on Aurora . Hope does not like the idea of having to leave Aurora with the family when in her head space. They may be family however Hope's not used to having others watching Aurora when in that state.  Especially if Aurora's in her 1 year old state that's when Aurora is the most vulnerable. 

( A/N: Small time skip)

Hope walks inside the mansion heading straight up to Aurora's room not paying much attention to the useless argument the family is having. Hope makes it to her twins room and knocks on the door first then walks in.

Upon opening the door Hope is met with Aurora sitting down on the ground covered head-to-toe in paint while her page is covered in all the colours of the rainbow.

Anger filled Hope's mind. Hope knows for a fact that one of the A-Holes downstairs gave Aurora paint. Then had the audacity to leave her in the state she's in. 

" Hoppy!!!" Aurora says as she looks up from her painting station and sees her twin standing in the doorway for her room.

" Hi Babe Bear. Can you tell me who gave you the paints?" Hope asked Aurora.

" Wolfy." Aurora answers with a smile on her face. While Hope walks into the room and bands down to the floor were Aurora sat. 

" Is wolfy our dad?" Hope asked her twin as Aurora made grabby hands to Hope. 

Hope picked up Aurora as Aurora warped her legs around Hope's waste and warps her arms around Hope's neck as she is able to look in her twin's eyes. 

" Yeah. Wolfy." Aurora says as Hope holds Aurora in her arms.

" Right. Will it's bath time." Hope says to her twin as she quickly knows Aurora is in her one year old stage.

" He and I will have a talk. Maybe a few bones will be broken, well see. " Hope thought to herself. 

" YA! BUbBA!!" Aurora cheered as a yawn escaped her lips.

( A/N: Small Time skip after Hope helps Aurora with her bath and puts her down for her nap.)

" Unbelievable.  Never leave a one year old with fucking paint!!! Is he fucking stupid?!" Hope thought to herself as she walks into the reading room where she hears her father and Kol about to get into a fight.

" Dad, a word. Now." Hope say with a very dangerous growl as she makes her presence known while she stands in the archway not fully in the reading room. All eyes turn to her including her dads. 

Everyone gaps at Hope's eye colour not knowing how her eyes are Violet as Hope kept her eyes on her father in pure anger.

" Actually. I need to speak to your father first, Hope."  Esther says beside her eldest grandchild with a warm smile.

Hope turned to her left and glaring at her grandmother.

" Well get in line and wait." Hope says with attitude not wanting to hear what she had to say.  Hope used her magic to knock her Grandmother unconscious and turned back to her father.

" Follow now." Hope say as yet another growl  escapes her  throat as she looks at her father. 

 To say Hope is trying  extremely hard to restrain herself from hurting him, is an understatement. Hope walks away to another room and Klaus follows after her.

" If Aurora had eaten any of the paint she could have died!!!" Hope thought to herself as she's trying so hard to not kill her dad.

Klaus on the other hand tries to hide how scared he really is along with the rest of the family. Hope turns around to face her father.

" Why did you give Aurora paint?" Hope says to her father trying to contain her rage.

" Because I know she likes art, was I wrong? Klaus says confused.

" No you weren't. She loves it." Hope says as calm as she can.

" However never and I mean ever leave her alone with paint when she's in her head space. She could have died if she ate the paint!!" Hope hissed at him as she clenched her hands into her palms while taking a step back from her father in pure anger.

" How the fuck does he not know this!!" Hope thought to herself.

" I trusted you all to watch her when she's in her hand space. Hell I even told the whole family she's in her head space before I fucking left!! " Hope added as she felt blood drip down her palms in pure anger.

" Do I need to remind you all? I don't care if you are my family or not. If anything happens to Aurora I'll kill you all myself." Hope took a threatening step towards her father who's trying to hide the level of sacredness he's feeling at the moment.

" Trust me, Mikael will be the least of your problems. if anything happens to Aurora." Hope says as she uses her magic to break both of Klaus legs. Which cussed him to yell out in pain.

" Am I clear?" Hope asks. 

As Hope makes Klaus look up at her in the eyes. Klaus saw just how serious Hope is  even past her glowing violet with a mix of green eyes.  Hope knows the other members are listening in on the conversation.

" Yes." Klaus says it's best not to argue with his eldest daughter at this moment. Even though he would very much like to tell her His  the father. 

Hope nodded her head not giving two shit's about what he has to say. Hope walked away from her dad heading back up to Aurora's room to check on her if Hope woke her up.

" He better be grateful I only broke his legs. If Lucifer finds out about  this, Dad would not need The Hollow to kill him." Hope thought to herself as she continued walking. 

A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you all have an amazing day. 

-R