•1.48•

( I forgot how long they've been dating now so let's just say for 11 months now)
-

It's been 11 months since me and Jaden started dating.
Almost a year.
And I was very greatfull.

We had fun for every single minute we spend together. We shared lots of little kisses and many many Hugs.

He was always annoyed by his siblings taking me away from him for just 2 minutes.

Most if all I'm thankful for him not breaking his promise until now.

Who knew, it could've started with a bet.
Here we are.

A happy couple dating for almost 1 year.
Always there for each other.
Always showing love to each other.

There is nothing better you could've wished for.

I guess I know what I want for Christmas.

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐽𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑛,
𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝐼.
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒.
𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒, 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒.

𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒
𝑌𝑛

I decided to send him a letter, I was visiting my family in la and my grandma insisted to send him a letter. So I did.

-

Christmas was as I was asking for.
At first with the family. Then alone with Jaden.
And I would lie if I tell I wasn't enjoying this night most of all.

We were now laying in the cold snow, not caring about getting sick.

"Yn?" He asked softly. "Mhm." "I want you to be mine forever. I know we are young, way to young to get married. So the real reason I gave you this ring is... to make sure your mine." He started.
"And I'm happy to have you by my side, whenever I need you, you're here. I want this to be forever.
So now I also promise you to be by your side forever. I promise you I'm gonna marry you someday. Even if your in love with someone else. I'm gonna do everything for you to be mine. Only.mine."

I was speechless.

"And I promise you to never forget your promise. Also, I don't think I ever love someone else than you." I said smiling at through my words.

"I love you forever, Yn, soon to be Walton." Jaden whispered.

"I love you too, Jaden, soon to be husband." I whispered back.

꧁꧂

The End.