•1.43•

𝕐𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
______________

Of course we arrived back home and I immediately fell asleep on Jadens bed.
We both cuddled the whole night, well basically him spooning me, at least it was comfortable.

-
(ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ)

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖.
𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍. 𝚆𝚑𝚢?

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐰 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐤 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞.

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍?

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.
The odd feeling not leaving me alone.
Still I felt safe.
But why?

I haven't seen Jaden for a week now, and so it makes the worst week in my whole life.

As I was getting closer back home, I felt someone grab my wrist...

"Jaden.." I asked. But I got no answer back.

Why I said Jaden?

I remembered the feeling when Jaden used to grab my wrist in the mornings to sleep 5 more minutes.

With that I chuckled. The person chuckled back..
I couldn't see a clear face, because the person was a little bit far away from me.
But the chuckle said everything.

The adorable chuckle from Jaden..
"Yn, I'm sorry, I couldn't see you  for a week because I was planing something.." was all he said.

But I was night? So why'd he come at night to me?

'Suddenly' it started to rain.
I felt like in a love story,
( ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ᴏɴᴇ / sᴏʀʀʏ ᴊᴜs ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ)

Two people fall in love, they don't see each other for sometime. after that's over, they see each other again. And it starts to rain..

It's like to fall in love the same person even more and more.

Jaden then spoke up."Wanna dance ml?".
"I can't deny it sir" I said giggling.
With that he offered me his hand to take and since this moment I felt way to safe.

I never thought I could ever be in a relationship with him, or love him.
But now I'm here, dancing with my husband.
...

As we ended the dance, he put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I still can't believe your my wife."
Jaden leaned closer to me.
"Really? Because we still have a lot in common." I laughed.
"I like your bracelet" he smirked, before he leaned in even closer so our lips touched.
It was a gentle kiss, that reminded me of our fist kiss. After about 30 seconds or more, he pulled away, and walked away in the rain..

That's when I looked over to my hand, and saw THE PROMISE BRACELET Jaden gave me. Guess he didn't break his promise.

(ᴇɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ)

-

I woke up to gentle kisses.

"Morning.." Jaden said still in his morning voice.
"Morning." I answered while I rubbed my eyes.
"You know you sleep really sweet, li-like not in a creepy way. I-I mean, you've been smiling and it looked cute so yeah... why did you smile tho?" He asked nervous.

"I had a very nice dream." I replied smiling even more, just to tease him.
"We'll I hope I was in it." He muttered, thinking I wouldn't hear.
"Trust me, you were." I said while pecking his cheek and walking over to his bathroom to get ready for the day.

As I came back, I saw a smirking Jaden.
"Why you smirking" I asked.
"Because I won at life."he simply answered.
"Huh?"
"I got the prettiest girlfriend in the whole world, also you've been dreaming about me, while I was dreaming about you.." he said coming closer to me.
"So you've been dreaming about me?" I asked, now me wearing the smirk.
"How could I not, you literally gorgeous!" He smiled and afterwards gave me a peck on my lips.

-

We had breakfast and we were called for a family meeting.
Well, I know I'm not really family but they insisted.
But other sides, i am basically their family, just not blood related or anything like that.

"So I just wanted to remind everyone, we are going on vacation next week Wednesday, please don't ask 'why Wednesday and not another day' because I don't even know myself." Jess explained.
"So you still have 5 days left, and of course we are gonna use them I a good way. The fist 2 days we are going to a fun park and other 2 we are going to have family movie nights. And yes, Yn we want you here, we already talked ti your mom about it and your staying here the whole week."

"Okay thank you sm Jess, and DJ of course!" I said.
"No problem!" Both said at the same time.

"What about the last day?" Daelo asked.
"Oh, we all are packing there, well of course we can start the day before, but we are still having the movie night." DJ answered.

Javon looked like he had a question.

"Yes, Javon horror movies are allowed." Jess answered before he could ask.
"YESS!!"

Hell Yes!! I love horror movies.

Next day
__________

I woke up next to Jayla this time, because we had a girls night. Jaden did try to take me away from her but let's just say I wasn't allowed to go out of the room.

At least it was fun, we spilled some tea.

No like actually. We spilled tea, because it was dumb to have a 'picknick' on a soft ass bed.
So while Jayla tried to put away the kettle away on her table, she.spilled.the.tea.

I mean.. it was middle in the ducking night and we're having a Picknick, well mire like a date I'd say. But in a best friends way.

As I finally got out of my thoughts Jayla laughed.

"Wha-What?" I asked confused.
"I literally threw a shoe at you and you were still in whatever that was, zoning out or your thoughts shit." Jayla continued to laugh.

I laughed with her and after, I checked the time.
12.06am.
Not too bad.

As I was getting ready I heard screaming coming from jaylas room, like not her bathroom, but her room.
(ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴇɴsᴇ?) 

"YNN!!!" Jayla shouted after me.
"WHATT?" I asked, but shouted back.
"GET YOUR BOYFRIEND!!! HE WONT SHIT UP UNTILL HE SEES YOU!!"
"SO, JUST LET HIM IN THEN?!" I kinda asked.
"NO HE SMELLS!!" Jayla SCREAMED.
"HEYY, I'm right here!" I heard Jaden saying.
"Fine I'll be out in a minute."
"Thank you!" Jayla and Jaden said at the same time.

"The fuck is going on here?" Javon asked.
"Noth-" Jaden wanted to say something but was cut off by Jayla.
"Jaden can't even spend a second without his girlfriend, so he wants to see her." Jayla explained.
"So? Let him in then?" Javon asked confused.
"Your like Yn!! And no, because he smells... and so do you so GO AWAY!!" She slammed the door.
"Both of you!" She said right after closing the door again.

-

At the time everyone was ready to go to this fun park.
So we gut in the car, teenager's in one, adults and Daelo in another.

"I'm in the front cause I'm older than you two!!" Javon laughed.
"Asshole" I muttered.
Jaden only laughed at my comment.

| (• ◡•)|