•1.47•

I woke up at 3am. Well, Jaden woke me up.
I packed everything the other day so I wanted to bring down my baggage but Jaden already did it for me.
What a gentleman.

I started ti get ready, putting on way to comfy clothes on. Also known as Jadens!!

-
As I went out if Jadens room to have breakfast, an apple, I saw Jayla filming herself with her phone.

"Look who's decided to wake up! Isn't it THE Yn, also known as 'leave me alone I wanna sleep'." She laughed.
"Shut up." I said while I chuckled.
"So we are going on vacation and we are-"
"We are going to New York btw. Idk if Jayla told y'all,she forgets list of stuff." I cut her off.
"Yeah, well-" she began. "Sorry dir cutting you off btw." I said. "It's fine, what I wanted ti say is we are getting-" "shoot, I'm really sorry, I cut you off again, and again so I'm sorry for all the other times I do." I smiled.
"Your all good. Now. I wanted ti say we are
getting-"
"The hell is my hoddie?!" Jaden screamed walking down the stairs, cutting Jayla off.
"NOT YOU TOO! YOU TWO ARE LITERALLY THE SAME! You know what I think I'm gonna leave it." Jayla said annoyed.
"Sorry" i muttered.

-

We got into the car and arrived at the airport after some minutes, maybe hours. Idk, I fell asleep so.

"About the prank, wanna ignore Jaden and Wanna for the whole day?" Jayla whispered only for me to hear.
"I'd love to." I said with a smirk on my face.
"Great."

-

For the prank to work, me and Jayla sat together the whole time,  not even thinking about the twins.

Jaden was talking to me and I was feeling  really bad. He didn't deserve this.

So the whole flight me and Jayla were listening to music, watching movies, going live, continuing with the vlog and prank.

After what felt like 50 hours, we finally arrived.

Shit, I have a hotel room with Jaden. The hell am I going to ignore him? It's not bad tho. I love having him around me. He's the greatest boyfriend on earth.

-

The day want by really simple.
- we arrived at the hotel.
- we got in our rooms.
- filled out our baggage.
- went to bed

That's all.
.

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ:

I was looking at the promise ring and bracelet Jaden gave me. I noticed he wasn't taking it off either.
I need to give him something back. He deserved so much better.

Sometimes I scroll under his posts and see those disgusting hate comments. Why hate him. They don't even know him. And I'm sure if they would, they'd live him as much as I do. Not possible tho.

He's the sweetest person I've ever met. He's literally perfect.

-
We were staying for 2 weeks but Jaden need to go earlier. Because he gets his wisdom teeth out.
Of course he was begging me to come with him.
That means I had no choice, cause he'd be mad I I won't come.

-
(Im really lazy to describe the vacation so there's just gonna be some days)
-

ᴛʜᴇ 5ᴛʜ ᴅᴀʏ ɪɴ ɴᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ:

It was the day Jaden asked me out.
It wasn't the best wether but I liked it. It was more stormy. ' no matter what we are still going in that date!' Literally Jaden words.

We went to a restaurant to eat at first.
Then on a bench, to just enjoy each other's company.

"I'm happy I have you in my life." Jaden broke the silence. "And am great full, you never too off your ring and bracelet." Jaden said, now looking at me.
"You really deserve a lot more then just this." He smiled at me.

"So do you, that's why I..." I gave him a coupon to the best Baseball store in town, 200$ worth.
"Also, there is something waiting back home." I smiled at his reaction.

-
(ʜᴜɢᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ)

ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ɪꜰ ᴊᴀᴅᴇɴ, ʏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴇssɪᴄᴀ.

The last day here, all we did was pack our things together and get ready to enter our plain.
So we did.

First ne packed.
Then we went one more time around the city, buying some snacks for the flight.
Jayla and I did a ending for our vlog, well at least my part.
Then we gut to the airport.
And the last thing: we got on our plain.

Let's say Jayla wasn't wrong, I do sleep everywhere and every time but that's just me ig.

-

Finally we arrived back in Atlanta and again the fist thing I did was sleep even more.
Tomorrow is jadens dentist appointment.

Bye bye wisdom teeth!!

As a supportive girlfriend as I am, I was there the whole time, we'll as much as I could. Sometimes they were angry about Jaden not wanting to let go off me.

"We'll say bye to your girlfriend, you can see her right after your teeth are out." The dentist said.
"Love you!!" Jaden said before letting go if my hand.
"Love you too! Everything's gonna be fine" I said before leaving the room.

While I was waiting for Jaden to come out I was listening to teeth by 5sos. That's like one of the best songs!

After about 45 minutes he was ready.
I jumped up from the chair and walked over to him.
His cheeks were swollen.
"I'm sorry to say so, but you look like a really sweet hamster if your looking like that." I said.

Cause he was looking like he's about to idk, puke?

"WaA." Was all he said.
"What?" I asked.
"Wa ta" he said.
"Water?" I asked again
He only nodded.

I brought him a small bottle of water and he spilled half if it but, that's fine. At least fir me, probably not
the dentist cause they have to clean it all up.

"Wanna go home now?" Jess asked
"Mhm!" Jaden said smiling.
"I can't, be serious when he looks like this." I started laughing.
"Thats not funny!" He said serious, but those swollen cheeks and the face he made was just😭.

"Let's just please go home." I begged still laughing.

So we did.