Chapter 6

"C-Can I please hold her?", he asked, when the baby seemed to be full and had stopped drinking.

"I'd rather, she didn't know you at all!", was Nathalie's reply.

He inhaled deeply, then cupped the woman's face to make her look at him.

"Darling, please don't be like this. It wasn't me, who left. You didn't even tell me about her. And you never would have, am I right? I came here and told you, that I love you! Does that mean nothing to you? I do understand, that you wanted to protect her from the public and everything surrounding me and my family, but..."

"But what, Gabriel", she sighed wearily.

The exhaustion in her voice shocked him and now he took a closer look at the bags underneath her eyes and how she was almost drifting off to sleep just sitting there, holding her baby. He scooted closer and carefully took the little girl out of her arms, then laid an arm around her waist and helped her up and back into her bedroom.

"She needs to...", Nathalie began, but he didn't let her finish.

"Shush, just try to get some sleep, I got this!", he whispered and tired as she was after taking care of her child on her own for those last three and a half months, she just obeyed.

Nathalie woke up from the smell of fresh coffee and warm croissants and opened her eyes to look at a familiar blond boy, who was sitting right in front of her, offering her a cup of coffee.

Then she heard Gabriel's cheerful voice, saying:

"Good morning, mum!", as he carried the happily chortling and glucksing baby girl to her.

"Good morning, sweetheart!", she cooed and took her child from its father.

"Well, good morning to you too, love, but maybe you should greet your daughter first!", Gabriel mused.

"I was talking to her, Gabriel! And don't think, just because you took care of her and brought Adrien here with you, that I let you take part in her life. She is my daughter and I decide, who can have any contact with her. I don't care, that you're her father!", she spat, hearing Adrien gasp.

"She's my sister?", he asked, with tears brimming his eyes.

Nathalie looked at Gabriel open mouthed.

"Well, now that you already told him, I don't have to!", he said sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck.

She glared at him angrily, then grabbed the crying boy's hand.

"Oh honey, please don't cry! Neither of us meant to hurt you!", she whispered, but the teenager shook his head.

"I'm crying, because I'm happy. I missed you so much, Nathalie! And I was so sad, when I arrived here and saw the baby. I thought, we had lost you forever! But now.....can....can I touch her?", he exclaimed.

Nathalie smiled through her own tears, as she nodded.

"Of course you can, Adrien. Maybe your dad can help you a little and then you can even hold her!"

"Maybe a little later!", Gabriel now said, "because, she seems to be rather hungry and though she really liked the chocolate milk earlier, she didn't seem to be completely full after it!"

"Gabriel! She isn't even four months old, she can't have chocolate milk. All she knows, is my milk, she could get severely ill, if you feed her stuff like that!", Nathalie shouted at him, making her child flinch and start to cry.

"Crap, I was only joking, of course I wouldn't give her anything you wouldn't approve of, Nath. Adrien, would you mind, setting up the table for breakfast already? I would like to speak to Nathalie for a moment. As soon as you little sister has calmed down! I am really sorry, mon coeur!", he stroked tenderly over the little baby's head, as he spoke. Then he turned to the woman in front of him, as he sat down on the mattress next to her, "I hope you don't mind, if I stay here, while you...."

He looked down at her breast, making her scoff.

"After last night, do you really think, I would mind? It would have been nice from you to at least ask, if you could cum inside, Gabriel. We were lucky, that I am still breastfeeding. Though it's not a good protection, it's better than nothing!", she ranted, being close to tears now, "I love Noemi more than anything, that's her name by the way, but I couldn't handle another very soon. I am so exhausted as ist is already!"

And now the tears began to flow.

"Oh darling, please don't cry! I am here now and no matter how hard you try to send me away, I won't leave. What would you say, if we pack your stuff together and you come back to the mansion to live with us? SO we can eventually be a real family? You, me, Adrien, Noemi and the little one, who just started to grow inside you?"

She hit him hard, but giggled.

"I would love that, Gabriel. Under one condition. Never again leave me behind and move to another country!"

"Never!", he promised and bent down to kiss her lips very passionately, while their daughter sucked happily at her mother's breast.