Chapter 4

"Oh fuck, Nath, you're soaking already! Just show me, how you like it, yeah? Oh fuck, yes!"

"G-Gabriel, this....this is......for fuck's sake, if you go on like that.....I......damn it, I want to feel you when I cum, I've done this long enough like that!", she cried out and he looked bewildered for a couple of seconds. Then his expression changed and turned into that lewd face, she remembered so well.

She was still sitting on his knees with her butt, while he held her back with one hand, so she could lean back and grant him access to her intimates. Now he just pulled her back into a sitting position, then placed his hands on her thighs and pulled her against his erection with her mount, making her groan from the sensation.

"Do you still like to be on top, love?", he teased and she closed her eyes, while grinding against his crotch. He spoke again, "come on, dear, show me where you want me!"

And then he pulled her onto her knees, scooted a little down, so that he was right underneath her entrance with his member, pushing lightly up to tease her with his tip, knowing, she hated the wait and as he had hoped, she took the reigns into her hand now and lowered herself onto his length, taking him in until her clit met with the skin of his abdomen and let out a soft cry at the very same moment.

"Oh fuck, Nath, I haven't been so deep since back then! Please my love, take us back to when it was just the two of us!"

"Oh Gabe, are you aware, that I am not 18 any more? Just like you? I am not sure, if I can do this for very long at all. I've been working in an office for ages now!", she whined, making him laugh.

"Please, woman, get a grip. I know pretty well, what you are capable of! And I know, that you could ride me, until we've both released and then start a new round, before I can even catch my breath!", he objected, "and I am also aware, that you are still regularly training some kind of martial art, which I probably can't even pronounce correctly. Isn't that so, love? And now, please, start moving, or the booze will take it's toll and my dick will just refuse to do his job!"

Nathalie quirked an eyebrow at this information.

"Maybe it happens when you're always doing the same thing, if I understood you right, but I can't imagine, that you would ever have to struggle with an issue like that, if I was around. You know, I have my ways, Gabriel, I always have gotten you hard for me!"

She had begun to circle her pelvis and slowly move up and back down, while she spoke and could now hear the man underneath her groan and moan, while she herself felt that sensation, she had been missing out on for more than sixteen years already, start to built up inside her stomach and her head, almost made her dizzy and lightheaded.

"Oh shit, Gabe, I almost forgot, how that feels! I needed you so much, needed to feel you so deep and so close, oh God, Gabriel, yes, that's it, I.....oh yes, please, touch me right there...."

Guiding his hand to her little nerve bundle, while she was quickening her pace on him, Nathalie's moans became slowly louder, her breathing rapid and her hips started to twitch.

"Oh yes, Nath, just like that. I haven't been that hard for at least ten years! Oh fuck, yes....I am about to.....oh God, I'm going to......", Gabriel gushed out in pleasure, his hands taking a firm hold on her hips, while he thrusted upwards and deep into her core.

She moved with him until she could already feel his member start to twitch, only then she quickly pushed herself off and back onto his legs, while he pumped his fluids all over her stomach and even up to her breasts.

"Oh fuck, woman, you're driving me crazy! Seeing my cum spread all over you, almost makes me instantly hard again. If I keep watching you, squirming on my thighs like that, I am sure, I can go for a second round right now!"

Nathalie, who hadn't completely reached her high, gave him a disbelieving glare. Then, while still rubbing her intimates along his legs, she groaned:

"Well, maybe you can hurry and try to get me there too, or you will have to use your mouth very soon!"

"What? Oh no, Nath, I am sorry, I am so used to.....never getting her there, that I didn't even, just let me...."

He pressed one hand against the small of her back and pulled her close against his really already hardening member, while he slipped the other in between them to place two fingers on her little nub, started to circle and push, while he moved underneath her, making her rub along his lap, by that increasing the pleasure more and more, until she started to rock against him in rough, uncontrolled thrusts, her back arching, her head falling back into her neck, her lips slightly open, when she let out moan after moan, before eventually crying out his name in a high pitched tone:

"Gabriel! Oh fuck, G-Gabriel, that's it, make me feel good, Gabe, oh fuck yeeeesssss!"

Panting she collapsed right on top of him, her breasts pressed against his chest, her face in the crook of his neck, while they were both trying to catch their breath.