Chapter 3

"We really shouldn't do that, Gabriel!", Nathalie groaned, only to again smash her lips on his.

He pulled back with a grin, and asked:

"Why aren't you stopping then? I don't share your opinion, love. I feel, as if we both should urgently do this!"

He kissed along her jaw to the side of her neck, hearing the exact whimpers, he had mentioned before.

"Fuck Nath, I missed that so very much!", he moaned into her shoulder, before he bit down on it, making her cry out, yet not in pain. He knew, how she liked to be treated.

"You.....are.......married, Gabe!"

"Really? When last time I looked, my dearest wife was being screwed from behind, while the other guy fucked her throat! I think, even if she would walk in on us, we by far weren't even!", he scoffed and grabbed her thighs to lift her up and press her against the wall.

"Damn it, Gabriel, if we don't stop now, then...."

"Yes?", he panted into her ear, "tell me, Nath, when was the last time, you had sex?"

"The day you left Paris!", she eventually admitted.

"What?", he had almost dropped her.

"Just leave it be, I should go, can you let me down?", she begged now, her cheeks scarlet red and her eyes filling with tears.

But he only narrowed his grasp and pulled her down on his quickly hardening erection. Then he let go with one hand for a moment, to push them off of the wall. Taking a firm hold on the back of her legs again, he carried the petite woman to the sofa in the middle of the room and laid her onto her back, staying pressed against her crotch, his erection rubbing along her slit, to which she couldn't help it, but had to moan his name:

"Gabriel, oh yes, I missed you!"

"Me or my dick?", he mused.

"We'll see to that, once we're done. If you can get me there, with just your 'dick', I won't have any more use for you! But if you can't, I need you to work your magic!", she teased him, to see him wiggling his eyebrows, while his greyish-blue eyes darkened with lust.

"You're talking about the magic, I can do with my mouth and tongue, right?", he reassured.

Biting her lip, Nathalie nodded.

He opened her blazer, while he started to kiss her again, his tongue forcing a way inside her mouth, desperate to taste her all over again, get familiar with the things, that might have changed, then he clenched his hands around her turtleneck shirt and tore it open at the front, from the bottom to the top.

"Oh God, Gabriel, this makes me....grrrrrr", she growled like a tigress.

The tiny sound sent an electric shock throughout his body, making his member throb in agonizing anticipation.

"Holy shit, woman, I need you now! Get those pants off or I will rip them apart as well!", he growled deeply as he opened his own and let them drop to the floor to step out of them. His erection jolted up, pressing against the fabric of his boxers, making the dark silk look like a shimmering umbrella.

Eyeing him with growing arousal, Nathalie quirked an eyebrow and felt her mouth watering, as she looked down at his impressive hard on.

"If I wasn't so worked up already and if we had a little more time, I would gladly remind you, what 'my' mouth and tongue can do, but as Emily will certainly soon be back too...."

She stopped in her movements, her eyes tearing up.

But Gabriel stepped forward, closing the gap between them, his arms wrapping around her small waist, pulling her close to him, to then stroke along her back until he reached her neck and the bun, she wore all of the time, he quickly pulled out the pins and band and let her hair cascade over her shoulders and her back, falling in strong waves, due to having been in the rolled up position all day.

"Let her come, my Nathalie! Let her see, how it looks, when I enjoy fucking a woman instead of holding back over years for her sake!", he spat. "All I want to do right now is to please you and feel your tight little pussy around my dick, hear your screams, when you come and eventually cum inside of you, make you come yet again! Do you remember, when we made the bet, how long I could stay inside of you, without accidentally slipping out? The way you held on to my cock back then, how you can narrow that opening of yours, that's what I got off to, each time my wife didn't want to sleep with me or was done after the first round. The simple, pure memory of your cunt, Nathalie!"

He could feel his member twitch, as he spoke, knowing, he was getting close to ejaculate into his own pants, if he went on like that.

Nathalie's breathing had quickened as he spoke too, he could see her breasts going up and down with every breath she took, the dark purple, laced bra, which looked as if she had had it for years already, yet it still held her bosom just as it should, lifting them up, without looking too pushed up and fake.

He grazed his thumb over the fabric, his palms cupping each of them gently, while he stroked along beside her warts, making her groan disappointedly, as she had expected him to meet the right spot immediately.

Gabriel cackled softly, then moved his thumbs again, this time fully brushing over her hardening nipples, hearing yet another of those hot and at the same time cute whimpers coming from her lips.

Her full, pink lips, which were still as soft as back then, when he had loved her more than anything else in the world.

He smashed his mouth back on hers, not able to resist this beautiful temptation, and felt her instantly press against him, her intimates pushing firmly against his boner, making him moan directly into her mouth.

"SIt", she ordered, to then continue their wild kiss, and he did as he was told.

Nathalie followed with her head, until he had taken place, then straightened herself, slowly moving her hands behind her back, to open her bra and let it fall down to the rest of their clothes. Gabriel gulped, but still continued to watch her do so, seemingly enjoying the little show.

"Get those boxers off, Gabe!", she demanded and he smirked, as he lifted the waistband over his protruding erection, to then quickly kick them off of his legs.

The assistant had in the meantime slipped out of her own panties, which coincidentally matched the bra, which wasn't usually the case, and was now glancing down at his member, which he was now rubbing up and down with his hand, knowing, she had always enjoyed watching him do that.

"Crap", she hissed as she began to straddle him again.

"I would like to see you touch yourself too, Nath! I am pretty sure, you've learned a couple of new things too, over the years!"

She gave him a contemptuous look, one he had never before seen on her face.

"Really, Gabriel? Can't you get there just by fucking a woman anymore?"

He grabbed her and pulled her down on his lap, whispering into her ear:

"Oh, darling, I 'can'! But I want to see, what you like now! It's been some time! I want to hear you scream, Nath, like you did back then, so show me how you like to get yourself off!"

She stared at him for a moment, then began to grin.

"How about, you give me your hand and I'll show you then?"