Chapter 34 | Walkers

Start from the beginning

"Keep that one with you. Get a feel of what it's like to carry one around." Rick told him. Me and Carl were watching.

"Can I shoot it? Like the walkers? Or target practice?" Ron asks. Rick makes a face at him, he looks at me.

"We probably don't want to waste the bullets right now." He awkwardly says "Just trying to learn more."

"It's a sort of you learn on the job thing." I tell him making him smile at me.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Y/n. I need to talk to you." Ron says as he walks up to the porch out of breathe from running towards me.

"Okay. Go ahead." I'm intrigued on what's he's going to say. However, if he's carrying on from earlier, I might just kill myself.

"How are you today?" He asks leaning against the railing.

Making a face, I answer "I'm good. Ron I saw you earlier, you know that right?"

Sliding closer he does a stupid smirk and slowly looks at me "I know. Just wanted to see your beautiful face."

Smiling I place a hand on his shoulder "Thank you, dude."

His eye widens and he pupil is staring at me straight in the eye "Your really pretty. And nice, and funny, and you are awesome at video games. So, yeah, I like you."

Breaking eye contact, I glance in the distance while moving a little to the left so I'm away from him. I want a black hole to swallow me up right now.

"Um, Ron." I start. I definitely do not like him. Carl is the one I love.

A wide grin shows up on his face and he moves closer "You like me too? You don't need to say it. I already know." He sounded like the most arrogant, cockiest human being.

Darting my eyes back to him I give him a sad smile "No, Ron. I don't like you. I love Carl."

Shaking his head he takes my hand in his "So if Carl was gone you would like me?"

Yanking his hand out of mine, I gasp "What, no. Ron I don't like you because your just my friend. My friend did you hear me, plus, your dating Enid. I wouldn't date you if you were the last man on planet Earth."

"Your going to regret that, y/n." Ron warns walking down the porches steps.

"I don't think I am, Ron." I shout to him as he marches off down the street with his hands in a fist.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Kicking my feet as I walk, I turn to look at Carl "You heard from Enid?"

Shaking his head he speaks "No. I asked Ron and he got mad for some reason."

"He did the same thing to me." I explain.

"Did he push you?" Carl asks.

I shake my head "No. Just got a bit mad and shouted. Why? Did he push you."

"Okay, good. Umm. No he didn't. He just got mad as well." Carl explains looking away. I know he's lying. He knows, I know he's lying.

"Let's not talk about Ron anymore." I start putting my hand out for him to hold.

Clasping his hand in mine, he starts swinging them making me laugh.

"I reckon me and you could take all those walkers out there." He says raising an eyebrow and still swinging our hands.

Smiling, I shake my head at him "No way. There's way too ma-"

A huge cracking noise makes me stop speaking. Me and Carl look at each other, then at the watch tower which was about to collapse down and let all the walkers in.

Everything is dusty for a minute before I spot walkers bursting in. Lots of them.

Rick wastes no time shooting them.

"Everyone! Get back, get into your houses. Go." Rick shouts at everyone.

At this point I had let go of Carls hand and was now running next to him, my life depended on it.

Walkers were right behind me us. My pulse and breathing was going crazy.

As we are running I trip falling on my back, feeling my knee bleeding a little. Now is not the time to worry about that y/n, there are loads of walkers now making their way to me. I'm there meal. I scramble to get my knife.

Before the walkers can get us a blade goes through it's head.

I feel an arm help me up "You okay?" Michonne asks.

I nod and continue running again. Now Gabriel, Michonne, Carl and Ron were here.

In the distance we see Rick and Deanna and run up to him.

"Good, your safe. Now come on." Rick shouts with his gun out.

Pulling my gun out, I shoot the walkers infront of us. Hitting them all in the head perfectly.

We run round the corner seeing a huge group of them in front of us.

Jessie shoots them "Come on I have Judith."

I'm sprinting after her, into her house.

Walkers have broken into Alexandria. The place that I was thought was safe from them.