▪︎When you draw on them▪︎

Start from the beginning

•At that point the poor boys heart was going to explode.
•He looks back up at you and he grabs the sides of your face and smashes his lips onto yours. Very very romantic👍
•He loves you and you love him😊

Vance:
•Here's the thing about Vance. He will either get angry or get very confused.
•You 100% do not want him to be angry.
•So you basically have to have a plan to do this.(you don't want your ass beaten by your boyfriend.)
•So you do it on a day where he's calm enough where he doesn't even yell at anything.
•You guys are on his bed listening to music. Your hands are so shakey💀.
•You look at Vance for approval, when he only raises his eyebrows at you.
•"Vance..is it alright I just doodle something on your arm?" It takes him a second to respond but he lifts up his arm and places it in your lap and glares at you. "Do not draw anything dumb. And it's only one. Or I'm going to draw you as a nerd!" (He secretly wants you to draw multiple.)
•You nod happily and peck his cheek and start doodling on his wrist. He watches you out of the corner of his eye, making sure that you don't doodle anything stupid or embarrassing.
•After a minute, which seems like forever to Vance you let go of him arm and stare at the little drawing.
•y/I (Your initial)

(Don't judge me please my fingers were shaking so much to get this on point🥲💀)•He just stares at you with a raised eyebrow

•He just stares at you with a raised eyebrow. You look like you've seen a ghost.(you didn't want to get your ass beat by your own boyfriend 💀)
•Instead, Vance grabs one side of your face and smashes his lips onto yours. Y'all make out for a good minute 😏👍
•When he pulls his lips away from yours he smirks at you. "Damn babydol, didn't know you were such an artist."
•Your a very flustered mess rn.
•He doesn't want to tell you but he secretly wants to get a tattoo of it.

Bruce:
•You guys were hanging out before Bruce's game. You guys were sitting under a tree, eating strawberries that his mom cut up for you both and enjoying life.
•"y/n." "Yeah Bruce?" "I love you so much. You are the world to me." It made your heart skipped a beat knowing that Bruced loved you.
•You give him a kiss on the lips"I love you too Bruce."
•While you guys cuddled for a little you noticed something stand out in the grass. A pen. You quickly grab the pen and start clicking it.
•"Hey where'd you get that?" "Just found it."
•You suddenly get an idea to draw something cute on Bruce's arm. You softly grab his arm and start doodling on it. "Hey, whacha doing there princess?" "Something special." You respond.
•After a small portion of time you click the pen and kiss Bruce on the cheek.
•"Wow didn't know my princess was such an artist." "Oh Shut up Bruce, that's a lie." "I'm not lying! Look love, look at how good that is!" I swear this boy gets excited and happy over everything.

•"You may need to teach me some art lessons baby

•"You may need to teach me some art lessons baby." Every single time Bruce calls you such a sweet name it makes your heart jump out of your chest.
•You wrap your arms around his neck and give him a passionate kiss. His arms slide around your shoulders while keeping the kiss in place.
•You both break the kiss and look into each other's eyes. "Now this is life." He breathes out dreamily. "Sure is."

Billy/Paperboy:
•You guys are hanging out in his backyard with his dog Cooper.
•He was writing notes down for school when you were just staring out in the open rubbing Cooper's head.
•You suddenly get a rush of excitement and ask Billy for the pen. "Oh uhm- sure! Here you go lovebug." He blushes at the nickname he just called you. "Thanks Billy!"
•You grab his arm and poor Billy got scared, he didn't expect you to grab his arm and start drawing on him.
•He starts laughing a giggling a little "That kind of tickles!"
•You end up finishing the drawing when Billy was tol busy laughing. "Here you go Billy." You smile at him.
•He lightly gasp at the doodle on his arm and just stares at it.

•He looks up at you slowly and he jumps on you and hugs you so tight

•"Lovebug this is amazing! You are so talented! Ugh I love you so so so much! You are too perfect!" "Aww! Thanks Billy!"
•He covers your face with loving kisses.

Griffin:
•You guys were in the Libary hanging out.
•Griffin was reading a book while you were doodling on your arm.
•You get an idea but look at Griffin deciding weather or not to do it.
•Your mind picked yes so you slowly grab his arm and placed it in your lap.
•Griffin's head turned to face yours either a confused face.
•You look up at him and give a 'trust me' face. Which he hesitantly but slowly nods to. He watches with curiosity as you doodle on his lower arm.
•Once you finish you let go of Griffins arm and look at him for an answer.
•He just stares at the doodle with a soft smile. After a second he looks up at you with a big smile and hugs you. You whisper "Do you like it..?" "Y/n I love it. Thank you." "Oh of course Griffin. Anything for you." He softly chuckles and looks away hiding his book in front of his face. Trying to hide his flustered face.

A/n:
Hello there! I'm so sorry that it took this long to just make one preference.  I will be honest and say that some preferences that I may write will take a while and I'm sorry about that. I've been dealing with school, sports, family, and lots of personal things. I just want to let everyone know that no matter how bad your feeling about yourself there is always a spark of light that will make you feel special. I hope you liked this preference and I'll see you guys in the next one!

-TheRandomBlackcoffee