Chapter 2

Monday was my first day to wear the cage on my cock to work. The dress pants I wear are usually baggy in the crotch area so there was no worry that someone might detect my new way of life. The big change at work was no longer being able to use the urinal.

For the next few days nothing was much different. The biggest change was our sex life consisted of me providing oral pleasure to Layla. Either as soon as I walked in the door from work or when we went to bed or both. Layla shaved me every three days to keep me looking clean around my cage. She also made me wear the ass plug around the house every evening.

"Look what came in the mail today," Layla said when I walked in the door Friday evening.

She held out a new princess plug, larger than the one she put in my ass the last five evenings. "A little big, don't you think," I said after she placed it in my hand.

"You can handle it. Go to the bedroom and strip," Layla said, taking the plug back.

I walked to the bedroom and removed my clothes then stood waiting for her to enter. She came into the room, walking straight to the nightstand.

"You know the drill," She said, opening the drawer to retrieve the lube.

I bent over and spread my ass waiting for her. Layla dripped some of the lube on my hole and rubbed it around before inserting a finger. She fucked me with her finger for a minute then pulled it out. I was ready for her to push the bigger plug into me but instead she kept playing with my ass, rubbing her fingers around it.

"I think it's time for you to try two now," she said. I wasn't completely sure what she meant until I felt her pushing two of her fingers against my tight hole. One slipped in easily but two made her apply more pressure to get them in. I groaned as she pushed them both inside me. She gave me a couple of seconds to get used to the feeling then started fucking me with them.

"We need to get you ass ready for the time a bull wants to fuck you. I want you to be able to enjoy it baby," she said as she fucked my ass with her fingers. After a minute the pain subsided and it began to feel good. I started rocking back and forth with the movement of her fingers, pushing them in deeper with each of her thrusts.

"I think you're liking this," she said, getting rougher with pounding my ass.

I let out a moan in response. I could feel the same thing I felt Sunday night when she was hitting my P-spot. After a minute she stopped. Then put the plug up to my opening. She pushed on it, I could feel it stretching my ass. I was almost to the point of asking her to stop when I felt it pop into me.

"Good cuck," Layla said, slapping my ass. "Now get dressed."

I met her in the living room after getting dressed. She was sprawled on the couch in just her shirt. Two fingers idly circled her clit. Her clit was erect and glistening with her nectar. "Come lick me. I want to cum."

I got on the floor next to her one foot that hung off the couch and put my face close to her pussy. I could feel the heat coming off it as I breathed in her intoxicating aroma. Layla put a hand to the back of my head, pushing my mouth down onto her.

"That's a good boy," she said as I sucked her nub between my lips. "You've been such a good boy all week. I have a surprise for you Saturday night. If you keep it up I might even let you cum on Saturday."

I nodded my head and tried to say thank you while sucking on her clit. Layla ran her fingers through my hair giving goose flesh down my back.

"Talking about a bull fucking you got me all worked up. The idea of you on your back with your legs in the air and your locked dick wiggling up and down as he rams his cock in you. Fuck baby, I'm about to cum thinking about it."