Chapter 1

"That's the two minute warning. Don't go anywhere. If Dallas can score a touchdown they'll take the-"

"Blake, come here," Layla called from the bedroom interrupting the TV announcer.

"I'll be there in a few minutes. The game is almost over."

"No, now."

Fuck, why does it have to be right now? I walked into the bed to find her standing next to the bed naked. She held a butt plug in one hand and a bottle of lube in the other.

"Take your clothes off."

Normally I would have loved this idea but everything changed last night when I became her cuckold. I took off my shorts and tee shirt. She looked at the chastity cage on my cock.

"That would look better if we shaved you down there. We'll do that in a minute. Bend over and spread your ass."

I turned around and did what she asked. She poured a small amount of the lube on my asshole. It felt cold as some of it trickled down to my taint. Layla smeared it around my hole then inserted her finger into me.

"You like that, don't you baby?" She said, finger fucking my ass.

"Yes." She was hitting my prostate as she pushed her finger in then pulled it out.

"Eventually there will be a bull that wants to do more. He'll want to fuck both of us. You know that right?"

The thought had crossed my mind once or twice. More recently I wondered what it would feel like to have a real cock in my ass instead of the plastic one Layla used on me. "Yes."

"I've been thinking about that since last night. Thinking about watching you get fucked by a guy. Listening to you moan as he slams his cock into your tight ass. We've talked about me having a threesome with two guys but never you. That's a possibility too. Instead of only me being spit roasted we both could end up doing that some time."

I could feel something building inside me as she hit my P-spot. The thought of watching her take two big cocks at the same time excited me. But me doing it? I was a little scared at that prospect. Layla took her finger out then inserted the plug.
"Let's shave you. Go get me a bowl of warm water."

I returned with the water a couple of minutes later. She was waiting by the bed. There was a towel laying on the bed with a can of shaving cream on one side of it and the razor on the other. I put the bowl on the nightstand then sat down on the towel.

"How are you doing with this?" She asked, holding my cock cage in her hand after kneeling between my legs.

"Okay, it's a little tight if I'm hard and now I have to sit to pee. Other than that, it doesn't bother me." I paused watching her remove the chastity device. "Well, I'm not used to it being there. Without it, I hardly ever thought about my dick, but the cage is like a constant reminder. Like before coming in here I was watching football, thinking about my dick while I watched. Before it wouldn't have happened. I would've only been thinking about the game."

The cage was off and she was lathering up my balls and pubic hair above my dick. "I'm glad you're getting used to it."

Using the part of the towel hanging between my legs she wiped her hands off then picked up the razor.

"How long had you been planning last night?"

"I've been mulling it over for a little over a year. I didn't really get serious about planning it until about a month ago. That was when I set everything up." She said, taking long swipes of my pubic hair then rinsing the razor in the bowl of water.

"Since the 4th of July last year?"

The razor stopped and she looked up at me, "You've known all this time and didn't say anything?"

"I didn't figure it out until I was laying in bed last night. Things seemed to fall into place over this past year. Little changes here and there. What made you decide to go through with it?"

She looked back down and continued shaving me. "I really didn't decide for sure. You did."

"What? No I didn't."

"Hold still or I'll nick you. In the bar last night. It was your decision to go to their room. If you said no, that would've been the end of it. But you didn't. Do you remember Malik saying they were supposed to meet friends but they canceled?"

"Yeah."

"We were the friends. He didn't think you'd go through with it. But you did. I simply put the option out there for you and you took it and ran with it. Really that was all I intended to do, was give you the option. I mean I did want to try this but I didn't want to force it on you." She rinsed the razor again then pulled my ball sack tight to run the razor over it.

"Okay, but what if I said no to you touching his cock?"

"We would have drank a little more then left." She rinsed the razor again.

"What if I refused to suck his cock?"

"He probably would have tried to talk you into it but if you didn't it would just turned into a swinging foursome." She ran the razor up my taint.

"Okay, what if I say I'm done. I don't want to do this anymore."

"Then we'd have a problem. You know how I am. Once anyone in this family starts something I expect them to finish it. You started this. I expect you to finish it. If you change your mind at some point, fine. We can stop after I get my certificate. But until then, good or bad we're in this together. Got it?" She said, looking up at me with my balls in her hand.

"Yes."

"Good. I'll enjoy this while I have it but if you ever want things to go back the way they were, tell me. I don't want to lose you baby. You're my forever." She stood up, then kissed me. Her tongue flicked past my lips to meet mine.
"Go rinse off."

I stood to go to bathroom and stopped, "The doctor I went to a couple of weeks ago. That appointment was unusual. Did that-"

Layla nodded her head. "He does physicals for The Cuckold Club. Believe it or not, he's a member. One of the forms you signed gave him permission to share your information with The Club. I went to him too. He checked us for STDs. Everyone in the club is required to take a physical at least once a quarter. You miss one and you're suspended until you get it. Go one year without it and you're out."

"So he's a bull?"

"Actually, no. I thought the same thing and looked him up. I have access to the site now but can only contact bulls that are certified trainers."

"How do they get to be certified trainers?" I wonder aloud.

"Don't know. Ask Malik, I'm sure he'll tell you. Matter of fact we should probably start a list of questions to ask. He's a trainer, we should take full advantage of his knowledge. I'll write that down as question one. Now go rinse. I'm wanting  you to lick my pussy while I watch the video of him fucking me last night