"What?" When she leans closer to hear he purses his lips and uncrosses his arms.

"Nothing."

That sparkle in his eyes said otherwise.

"Anyways," Javaaid send his own mentor a strange look before guiding Shila to behind him where a golden door reveals itself.

"I'm liking all of the gold I keep seeing lately."

"You'll like it a lot more when you retrieve your kingdom."

They smirk at each other, and the door slowly opens itself, amazing Shila once more. Beyond the beautiful door, is an even more beautiful blessing that makes the sparkle in her eyes increase.

~

"Someones touching her again. A lot of people are, yoi."

Thatch lets out a low whistle. "Wild girl you've got there, Marco."

The brunette narrowly dodges blue and yellow flames launched at him, only to fail when Marco tackled him. They wrestle for a bit before Izo tells them to knock it off. Pop's stares at Marco for a few seconds before letting out a little laugh.

"Gurarara, you're not the sharing type."

Marco flushes with embarrassment and anger. "Pops!"

"See, even pop's is thinking the same thing!"

"Well, you're wrong!"

It surprises Thatch and Izo to hear such words since Marco has only ever followed and agreed with pops without question. Loyalty at it's best. "Relax, Marco. We're only kidding. I'm sure they're all innocent touches- I mean, she could be in a crowded village for all you know."

"You're right," Marco admits and sits down, ruffling his hair. "I'm usually so rational, why didn't I think of that?"

"Yep, love'll do that to you, gurarara."

"Pop's" Marco looks at the man with glittering eyes. "How did you ever stay rational with your wife?"

"I was never once rational with that woman."

The blonde sulks. "Nevermind, yoi."

~

There were creatures she'd never seen before, flying around her chirping and singing kindly, offering her happiness that she quickly accepted. There was a beautiful stream where land animals she had and hadn't seen before we're drinking from. Deer, horses and sheep that she recognized and green, red, and pink creatures that she didn't. 

One of the creatures ran up to her, circled around her while nuzzling against her leg, purring with happiness. It made tears collect in her eyes, how easily this creature trusted her even with her being so different.

That's the kingdom she wants.

"Welcome to Amanuddin, where warriors are born and armies are created. This is all for you, Shila."

The princess gapes and turns to find Javaaid bringing his hands to her face, cradling her with warm and caring eyes. "For... me?"

"For you." He says it so firmly that it convinces her so quickly.