6ix

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '
𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ , ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ , ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

𝒪

I rolled my eyes at the sight of my parents and sister sitting in the waiting room as I approached them, being sure to keep Six as close to me as possible. I couldn't stand these fucking people, and I hated them with everything in me. I guess Six felt me tensing up because she gave my hand a quick squeeze making me look down at her, she gave me a reassuring smile making me look back ahead at my 'family'.

When we made it over to them no one said anything, we all there sat there in an uncomfortable silence until my 'mother' broke it. "..Well, nice to see finally see you looking like a young lady and not a bull dagger for once." She spoke eyeing me, I scrunched my face up turning my full body to face her "Sad to see you still on them drugs, was hoping you would give your poor lil arm a rest for once."

I responded making everyone gasp, "Skylar! Watch your damn mouth!" My dad gritted making me shake my head, I decided not to respond and just be the bigger person. I could feel my blood beginning to boil again causing my leg to quickly bounce up and down. I turned back to face Six just as the doctor approached with a clipboard in her hand, I quickly stood up handing my keys and phone to Six.

"Family of Cath-ann West." The doctor spoke making me raise my eyebrow, "Well..." he spoke before pausing and taking quick glances between all of us, I could feel my heart sinking with every passing second. I closed my eyes clasping my hands together trying to prepare myself for either the best or the worst, I couldn't fathom or grasp the idea of losing my grandmother. The woman who raised me, one of the only people who've ever shown me genuine love.

When I first told my family I was gay, she was the only person who accepted me. She went out of her way to show me that every love should be accepted, she taught me how I should treat a woman and how I should be treated as a woman. She's taught me many things actually, and I just wasn't ready for her to leave me. I was silently praying god didn't call her number just yet.

"I have bad news." He spoke as he settled on eye contact with me, I felt myself began to tear up and out the corner of my eye I seen Nazaiah quickly stand up. She placed her hand on my back pulling me close to her, as we all waited to receive the news. "Sadly, Ms West didn't make it. But before she passed, she wanted me to tell.. um.. hold on." He mumbled looking down at his clip board.

"She wanted me to tell uh, Skylar West, she's proud of the woman you've became. She hopes you do right by your true love." He spoke before everything because so woozy, before I knew it everything went black.

' 1 year later '

"Man! You cheating!" I told Muwop, sucking my teeth as I clicked out of our iMessage thread. He was currently whooping my ass at cup pong and I was beyond salty. "Ain't nobody cheating, you just ass. Something Six ain't got!" He shot back making me gasp and look around making sure Six was no where around before laughing. "Nigga shut up! Go make sure you treated from that Chlamydia." I shot back making him shake his head frowning.

"I been treated bitch, don't be funny." He scrunched his face up, I chuckled shaking my head. Nasty nigga ran a train on Jax and ended up with the clap, it was the funniest shit ever when he called me screaming talking about his dick finna fall off and it won't stop burning.

"Whatever." I laughed until I hunched over holding my stomach "It was never that fucking funny, faggot." He spoke before throwing a pillow hitting me upside the head, I immediately stopped laughing and stood up from the couch. He stifled a laugh as he hopped up from the couch too and took off to the kitchen where Six was cooking. "AHHHH, NAZAIAHHH HELP!" He screamed like a bitch as I chased him in there.

He ran behind Six using her as his personal shield as she payed him no mind "Stop yelling boa," she mumbled still typing away, he sucked his teeth before moving away from her. I walked over to her wrapping my arms around her waist laying my head on her shoulder, as I did this I accidentally peaked at her phone seeing heart eyes. I scrunched my face up and pulled away snatching her phone with quickness.

"The fuck?" I asked as I read the messages before handing it back to her, she chuckled shaking her head. "Look at your nosy ass," she smiled pulling me into a kiss. I rolled my eyes feeling salty, it was no one but her Jay jokingly calling me fine as hell with a bunch of heart eyes. "Man ya'll gay ass hell, I'm finna be sick." Muwop scrunched his face up, I copied his facial expression.

"Get yo burning ass out of here and go find you something to do sir," Six clapped back making me laugh loudly and point at Muwop teasingly, that must've been the beginning of Muwop's villain story because his response was out of pocket "Ian burning no mo unlike our grannies, but shit at least mine in hell whooping Cath-ann old ass though." He said making me and Six gasp.

"And Six, yo ass built like a ant, cheap ass bbl gone wrong." He added on before he walking out of the kitchen with my box of Cheez-it's. "No he didn't..." I mumbled still standing there puzzled, Six held the same shocked expression on her face for a couple more minutes before I shook my head.

Six then looked at me and pouted "I'm built like a Ant?" She asked making me stifle my laugh and shake my head no, "No bae, even if you was, I would still love you the same." I promised before pulling her into a kiss, she pulled away grinning. "I love you." She mumbled before pecking my lips, I stared into her eyes licking my lips "I love you more Nazaiah." I responded just as my phone started to ring.

I quickly pulled it out of my sweatpants pocket seeing that it was Von. I answered it putting the phone up to my ear "Where you at folks?" He asked making my raise my eyebrow, "Durk crib, why wassup?" I lied before hearing him chuckle "Oh ight, come meet me somewhere." He spoke and laughed "Ight bet." I responded before hanging up, Six eyed me as I slid my phone back into my pocket.

"Von want me to meet him somewhere." I said making her tense up "Von?" She repeated and I nodded, she stared at me for a few seconds before sighing "Sky be careful, you know how I feel about him." She spoke watching as I got ready to walk out of the kitchen "I will bae, I love you again." I responded before walking out and back into the living room to find Muwop. "MUWOPPPP!" I yelled waiting for his response.

"WHAT?!" He yelled back making me laugh "Nigga come on, you riding wit me!" I yelled back "STOP ALLAT YELLING!" I heard Six yell as Muwop jogged down the stairs over to me, I shook my head at my fiancé scolding us as I grabbed my keys. "Where we going?" He asked watching me "To meet Von."

Hi guys, Li Bebe here
Anyway lmao this is me reading the threats in my dm's after I drop the next chapter 🥹

Hi guys, Li Bebe here Anyway lmao this is me reading the threats in my dm's after I drop the next chapter 🥹