6ix

'𝒮𝒾𝓍'
𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ , ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

'𝒮𝒾𝓍'𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ , ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

𝒪

I crossed my arms staring down at Skylar with the meanest mug ever. She mugged me back for a second before bursting out laughing "It's not even going to be that long shordy, ion know why you trippin on me right now." She mumbled before she picked up my perfume bottle smelling it "Ouu this smell good. Where you got this from twin?" She asked holding it up, I eyed it for a few seconds before shrugging "You bought it for me, and like I was saying, we just came the fuck back to Chicago and you're already leaving me like this? The fuck? That's some sneaky weird ass shit." I spoke mugging her once again because she had me fucked up.

"Nazaiahhh" she dragged before tossing my perfume back on the dresser, I rolled my eyes that the dumbass muhfucka as she climbed into the bed next to me pulling me into her lap. "What, and stop" I told her as I removed her hands from my ass, she was trying to distract me from the weird ass shit she was trying to pull.

I mean, I knew what it was when I first gave in and started fucking with her. I knew that she was in the streets heavy, but I think that it's really finally hitting me. "Oh my gosh, Nazaiah." She mumbled rolling her eyes as she dramatically fell back against the pillows, "Okay last question, why I can't come?" I pouted rubbing my index finger across her left eyebrow, I couldn't go four hours without touching her or I would have a full on attitude when she did get back.

I guess I had grown attached to her so I hated when she left me, never in a million years did I think I'd be like this for someone again. "Because you not gangg for real," she laughed making me mug her "Bro." I mugged her making her shake her head sighing "You know that shit is too dangerous though, I would never put you in harms way you feel me shawty? Anddd I got a surprise and shit planned for you when I get back." She smiled making me blush hard as fuck, little shit gave me butterflies.

"Okay bet gang, call me when you make it there." I told her and she nodded pulling me down into a passionate kiss, we fought for dominance and of course she won smacking my ass hard as fuck. I pulled away rubbing at the stinging sensation even though it kind of felt good in a way "Why you hit me so hard?" I asked putting my face in her neck "Because it get that pussy we-" I cut her off shaking my head "Don't you gotta get to the airport? Get out of my bed trying to freak on me shorty" I told her making her burst out laughing.

"It does though doesn't it?" She asked holding me in place as I tried to get off of her. "It does" I blushed as I successfully got out of her grip feeling my lower self beginning to throb, I climbed off her and she held her arm out for me to pull her up which I did. She towered over me for a couple of seconds mugging me "Yess?" I asked walking closer to her wrapping her arms around myself.