6ix

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '
𝒟𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓈 , 𝒯ℯ𝓍𝒶𝓈 :

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '𝒟𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓈 , 𝒯ℯ𝓍𝒶𝓈 :

𝒪

"So you like.. know where all the parties be at and shit?" I asked eyeing Megan over the facetime call, she nodded her head as she continued to check herself out in the mirror in front of her. "Of course. Dallas is like my second city, but why? You tryna get lit with me tonight fren?" She asked turning to the camera smiling a bit, I couldn't help but smile as well since her smile was hella contagious and I nodded because I was indeed overdue for a party. "You for real this time?" She asked crossing her arms as she attempted to mug me, I chuckled nodding "For real. I need to have some fun or some shit." I responded standing up from the bed.

Six had left like two hours ago to go back to her family's house, she wanted me to come with her but I really wasn't feeling up to it when she asked. I was sleepy as hell and I just wanted to sleep at that very moment, but now I was up and ready to turn up.

"Hm alright. I have a club hosting tonight, I'm performing and shit. You could slide through if you want to." She spoke grabbing her phone which was propped up on the bathroom counter while she had gotten ready, not wanting me to hang up. "Oh shit you rap?" I asked with an amused smile, she nodded shyly as she flipped her hair over her shoulder "Yes, that's why I'm out in Dallas in the first place. Do you? You seem a little excited girl." She smiled making me nod running my hand through my hair.

"I mean, I used to but like I stopped due to some personal shit but like I just started back not too long ago." I tried explaining and she nodded pursing her lips "If you actually show up tonight I'll show you how good I am tonight." She suggested making me sigh "I guess. But send me the address for tonight and I'll slide on king david." I responded and she nodded before hanging up, I slid my phone onto the nightstand before standing up stretching.

I walked over to my bag finding me a quick outfit which was cute as hell, I then grabbed my speaker and my phone before walking into the bathroom. I connected my phone to the speaker and pressed shuffle then started my shower stepping in as Est Gee 5500 degrees started playing, I really only liked this song for 42 Dugg's part and Lil Baby's but that's nothing.

After my shower, I stepped out and dried off before putting on Six's lotion she had left. Oh well, mine now. I then walked back into the room getting dressed, when I finished I plopped down onto the bed grabbing my phone FaceTiming Muwop who answered on the third ring. "Damn where you at?" I asked scrunching my face up at his unknown background, he shushed me before flipping his camera showing Jax asleep on his lap. My jaw dropped before I chuckled shaking my head, that's crazy. I on the low felt bad for Six because my baby still don't even know that her girlfriend was getting passed around their whole relationship.