6ix

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '
𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ, ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ, ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

𝒪

I couldn't help the blush that crept up on my face along with the huge smile I could no longer hold back. "Nah you bought me flowers for real?" I asked hugging Six, she nodded wrapping one arm around my waist while I grabbed the flowers from her hand. I wasn't used to being bought shit, I was even more shocked that Six had bought me something randomly. I was finally breaking her walls down and I loved every second of it. "Yes, you like them?" She asked raising her eyebrow at me, I nodded leaning down and pecking her lips.

"Gang I love em, on some real life shit nobody ever bought me nun before." I smiled making her smile back "Aye y'all cute as hell." Muwop said recording before he ended the video, I laughed dapping him up "Ian even know yo ass was here, but send me that." I told him making him nod "I gotchu." He responded sending it to me before walking off somewhere into my house.

Earlier when I had woke up, Six wasn't next to me so I had assumed that she left and wasn't coming back. My feelings was hurt a little bit so I called Muwop over to come chill with me since I really hated being alone, Thank god I didn't call no hoe up or anything because Six popped back up with some flowers type shit and I loved it too much.

Was flowers all it took for me to decided that I wanted to settle down with her? I'm not sure, but my mind was made up. In my head Six is my shorty and nobody can't fuck with ha, I stamp that. "That's where you went earlier?" I asked making her nod and place some car keys in my hand, "Who ke-" I started to ask as I opened my hand and my eyes widened a bit. Aw fuck. "Yours." She finished for me with a smile before grabbing my hand and leading me to the couch.

Once we stood in front of it, she pushed me so that I fell back onto it before straddling my lap. "I gotta tell you something, you probably not gone like me anymore though." She told me making me raise my eyebrow at her "Most likely I will, but wassup?" I asked crossing my arms, She grabbed my arm before playing with my fingers avoiding eye contact with me. "Skylar I gotta son gang." She told me making me chuckle "Okay?" I said still lost on where I was supposed to stop liking her at, I was definitely still team ftk but I was definitely willing to be step mom of the century if it meant that I would get her heart in the end.

"You cool with that?" She asked in shock making me nod and bite down on my lip "Yeah, make me want you even more. You all mature and shit, taking care of lil humans all that." I said making her laugh and punch my shoulder "Man who say shit like that, you funny as hell. But for real, I thought you was gone be mad and not fuck with me no more. That's why I kept my guard up for hella long." She told me making me sigh.

"Where he at?" I asked referring to her son, she continued to play with my fingers before she looked up at me making eye contact "With my mama. I'm flying back to Texas tomorrow to get him." She told me throwing me off "Oh you not from Chicago?" I questioned making her shake her head no. "I'm from Dallas, I moved to Chicago cus I met Jax and she wanted me to move down here. Plus I wanted a fresh start after my Twin brother Five got killed so." She shrugged making me rub small circles in her back, damn.