6ix

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '
𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ , ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ , ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

𝒪

"Mmm fuck!" Six's eyes rolled back as her body shook, I continued to suck on her clit flicking my tongue a bit while pounding my fingers against her spot. "Look at me" I mumbled against her sending vibrations through her body and in seconds she was coming undone underneath me, I held her down cleaning her up before coming up and pulling her into a sloppy yet passionate kiss letting her taste herself. "You taste so good" I spoke pulling away from the kiss, she blushed covering her face. I slowly pulled my fingers out of her before wiping her juices on her pants. She sucked her teeth punching me on my arm.

"Why would you do that? Dumb ass, move." She said pushing me off her, I shrugged biting down on my bottom lip before stretching. As she was about to speak there was a knock at the door causing me to quickly stand up and walk over to the door cracking it a bit revealing Amir "That shiny head man said to come tell you that the plane landed" He spoke shyly making me scrunch my face up, I'm not sure why he was acting shy with me like he wasn't just cuddling with me before we left Dallas this morning.

"Ight lil nigga here we come." I responded and Six threw a pillow at the side of my head but I caught it throwing it back knocking her lash off, the other one had already disappeared when I gave her head so really I just helped her out. "Okay" he smiled and I closed the door in his face turning to Six only to see her mugging me.

"Don't do my baby like that you light bright bitch" she spoke attempting to stand up from the bed but she immediately fell back before sucking her teeth, I chuckled placing my hand on my hip "Aw okay shut up knowing you need this light bright bitch's help." I responded making her flick me the finger in response, I walked over to her and picked her up causing her to instantly wrap her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She placed her face in my neck making me chuckle, I then walked over to the door and grabbed two of her bags before opening the door and walking out seeing Amir waiting patiently.

"Come on." I told him and he hopped down off the chair he was sitting in and followed me off the plane and to my trackhawk that waited for us, I sat the bags down on the ground before opening the door and let Six down. She got into the drivers seat and I shrugged, she can drive. Less work for me. "You need help shordy?" I asked watching Amir struggle to climb in, he nodded making me nod and help him in and buckle him up. "Thank you pretty" he smiled making me blush.

"Anytime pretty boy." I responded making him poke my cheek, I couldn't help but smile before shaking my head and closing the door. I turned and went back to get the rest of the bags, when I finished I climbed into the passenger seat pulling out my phone. "My house or yours?" Six asked making me look up from my phone and over to her "Yours, I got something I got to go take care of." I responded and she rolled her eyes starting the truck.