I instantly turned towards him to see him already looking at me with amusement in his eyes and smug look on his face . Instantly a smile took is place on my face and I nodded my head showing I am okay with their rules and then turn towards Isa to continue our talk.

I thought that our food will be served but Alessandro had other plans.
"Anna I apologise to you because of the events of yesterday".
I was speechless because I sure has hell knew how difficult it is for Alessandro to apologise to someone so not taking his further time, I replied
"Its okay, I am used to be treated unfairly in this household".
with my statement I clearly turned towards Xavier, Brittany and Georgia.

Georgia and Brittany were looking at me with their smug looks whereas Xavier had his head held low indicating that he is ashamed of his actions.
But before I could say anything else Alessandro interrupted
"Well I'll make sure you are grant with justice for your and Carlos respect".

He immediately turned towards Brittany who was still looking at me with a smug look but quickly changed into confusion after hearing Alessandro's last statement.
"So we all brothers took a decision today in a family meeting that Brittany needs to realise her mistake."

All my brothers heads nodded immediately confirming that they agree with whatever Alessandro is going to speak further, but instead dad stood up.

"Brittany for you punishments, you have to
1) you have to work as a intern in the headquarters of our legal companies.
2) You are grounded for one month that means no more parties and no more friends in this household.
3) you also have to clean your own room from now on just like Anna and Isa do".

I could literally see the smoke coming out of both Georgia and Brittany. I was enjoying this. I felt a certain amount of warmth in my chest as I didn't expect her to be in trouble and I certainly was sure that they would I can never get justice in this household.

Before anyone could say something Brittany charged towards me and held me from my throat.

" See what have you done. Why can't you go die somewhere? We were so happy before you came back."
I was just enjoying her little breakdown but when I heard a little whimper from my other side I turned towards Isa to see her not only scared for me but also shivering away from Brittany.

I turned towards her and smiled before taking Brittany hand that is around my throat and squeezing it hard. I could see she was in pain as I heard a whimper came out from her mouth. I let her go.

I turned towards Nate and pointed towards Isa so that he could take her away from all the drama. He understood it immediately and took Isa to the backyard.

I turned towards Brittany that instant but noticed that all my brothers were glaring. I turned towards Leo to see his glare directed towards Brittany. oh oh I think somebody is in problem but what shocked me was that this time it was Xavier who immediately charged towards Brittany.

"How dare you put your arm around her? What were you trying to do in front of Isa scaring her? You are old enough to know how to react in front of the younger ones. And how can you even tell her to die you know how much she matters to every brother of the family."

It was the first time I saw Xavier taking my side. My heart filled with love I was surprised too surprised to even see when Georgia came and slapped me.

I was not sure how to react because I was waiting that if she will be scolded or not for actually laying her hands on me because for once I know they will not let her go.