Of a Monster and a Man

The two sisters explored the facility in search for the prisoners.
Suddenly, they heard a noise behind them.
      "What was that?" Sam asked.
      "I don't know, Sam," Flo answered. "Keep a sharp eye out for anything suspicious. It could lead us to the prisoners."
      The clanging continued, moving closer to them. Suddenly a strange creature attacked the two sisters. "What the heck!" they both yelled, dodging just in time.
      The monster was unlike anything they've ever seen before. Well, not exactly. Both sister's had already watched The Thing and all it's sister movies. This monster seemed to be an exact replica.
      "Flo, is that...," Sam said, looking pale and ready to throw up.
      "Impossible! The thing is ridiculously similar to the Thing!"
      Sam instinctively rolled her eyes at what Flo said. She shouldn't have done that.
      Sensing an opportunity, the monster leapt at Sam.
      Screaming, she waited for the death blow.
      It didn't come.
      Slowly opening her eyes, she gasped as she saw a sword sticking out of the monster's back.
      The monster blinked in surprise, and reeled back in shock.
      Sam took the welcome distraction to escape the monster.
      Flo watched in surprise. The sword seemed to come out of nowhere, twirling through the air and impaling itself on the monster.
      A dark figure raced past her with surprising speed and yanked the sword off the monster.
      The monster's life force drained out of the hole in its back, but it didn't seem to die.
      Turning to face the figure, it screeched and tried to slap the head of the figure hard.
      The figure dodged nimbly, while lashing out with its sword at the monster.
      It cut deep into the monster, nearly dividing it into two.
      The monster fell down and tried to get up. However, the figure calmly walked slowly to it. The monster looked up at him.
     "Mrek ek xapj ybs, Kapluaby. Hyuaby!" the figure said. Raising his sword, he stabbed the monster multiple times.
     The monster dissipated into a cloud of vapor, which the figure sprayed with a strange substance that condensed the vapor, which rained down on the ground.
The figure calmly wiped up the stain with cloth and placed it in a test tube in his belt.
It stood up and turned to the Lloyd sisters. Sam and Flo took a step backwards.
The figure removed his hood. He said...