"I'd like to meet this boy." He says, sounding like Jeremy did two weeks ago, only more fatherly instead of brotherly. I nod and conversation turns towards Ian and Dad's trip to Japan. Their trips to Japan was a regular thing since Dad had Japanese contacts because of his company, and Ian was his pilot. I study my Dad as he smiles at Ian as Ian explains some of the things he'd seen. Something has happened. Something that has been slowly changing my dad back into the man he was before Mom died. And I would be a liar if I wasn't wondering what it was.

********************************

It was a few hours after breakfast and I was upstairs in my room reading a book by one of my favorite authors. I was at a particularly good chapter when my phone begins to vibrate. I sigh and set down the book before answering the phone without looking at the caller i.d.

"Hello?" I answer. There was some shuffling on the other end before a voice replied.

"Hey. Are you busy?" I'm greeted with the sound of Paris's voice and a smile makes it's way across my face. I shift and push myself up on my elbows.

"No, just reading." I reply.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come over? My parents want to meet you and my brother, Andy, is coming into town." He says. I'm silent for a moment. Meeting his parents? It was bound to happen and I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

"Aidan? Are you there?" Paris asks. Nervousness is evident in his voice and I smile.

"Yeah, sure. What time should I come over?" I ask as I get up and walk towards my walk-in closet. It's quiet for about thirty seconds. I can hear other voices in the background and something like arguing. Paris comes back to the phone and sighs.

"My mom said dinner starts around eight. I'll come pick you up around seven-thirty." Paris tells me. I shake my head even though he can't see me.

"It's okay, I'll drive. I need to get some gas for my car anyway." I tell him as I look through some clothes.

"You sure?" paris asks, sounding uncertain. I smile and make sure to let affection leak into my tone as I answer.

"I'm sure." I whisper. We say good-bye and hang up. I continue looking through my closet and I finally stumble upon a royal blue v-neck. I absolutely love blue. And grey. And white. I pull the shirt off the hanger and place it on my shoulder. I find some whte skinny jeans five minutes later and take my clothes over to my bed. I sit them down before looking over my shoe choices. Combat boots, Vans, or Converse? I spot a bair of blue and white Converse and grab them. After getting dressed I slip on a white-gold bracelet and check myself over in the mirror. After approving my outfit I run dowstairs. It's quiet. I swear I heard Ian's and Dad's voices a moment ago. I walk into the living room to see them sitting on the couch, close enough to be touching shoulders. I clear my throat and they look away from the movie they were watching in surprise. Ian jumps up and walks over to me.

"Well, don't you look handsome." He says as he checks over my outfit. Dad agrees and an emotion flashes across his face. I must be imagining things but it's....fear? Naw, I'm imagining things.

"I'm going over Paris's for dinner. His parents want to meet me." I inform them. They both nod and tell me good-bye before turning their attention back to the movie. I walk over to the door, grab my jacket and keys, and make my way outside to my car. Unlocking the door, I slide into the drivers seat and start the engine. After I adjust my mirrors I pull out of the driveway and begin to make my way to Paris's.

PARIS'S POV

                     "Hey man, do I look alright?" I ask my brother Andy. He sighs in exasperation and rolls his eyes. My brother is two years older than me, and is attending his second year of University. He takes after our late grandfather with his black hair and dark, hazel eyes. He's about an inch or two taller than me with a muscular swimmers' build. He has a neatly trimmed 5'oclock shadow. He's on a swimming scholarship at California State University.

"If you ask me that one more time I'll clobber you." He threatens. He looks me over with a confused look.''What does it matter anyway? It's just dinner." He says as he surfs through the channels. We were in my room hanging out and catching up.

"Yeah, but somebody important is coming over." I tell him as I check myself in the full-length mirror. Dark denim jeans, white Nikes, and a white button down. I don't look half bad if I say so myself. Andy seems to perk up at the mention of somebody important. He wiggles his eyebrows and whistles.

"Ohhh, got some eye-candy coming over? Is it a girl, boy, or neither?" He asks. I roll my eyes and answer him.

"Boy. The most beautiful boy in the world actually." I telll him wistfully. I can't wait till I see my sweet angel.

"Somebody sounds whipped." he says before jumping off the bed and making his way to the door. He looks back at me and winks."I can't wait to meet him." He tells me. That's the moment the bell rings.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ugh, just a quick chapter. I decided to split the dinner scene into two parts, because I wanted to update. This is the first part and the second part will be coming soon. It will be longer. Drama will be starting probably after the next chapter just to fair warn you. Hope you guys are liking the story. I'm already working Ideas for my next one. It'll be a werewolf/supernatural book. Thinking about calling it The Elemental. Idk. It shoyld be out by summer though. Poo, look at me rambling on. Andy in the pic>>>>>>

COMMENT<3

-IFLYEE

p.s. my name is pronounced IFLY. You dont know how many people say IFLY. E. E.