Thorin number 3: Getting drunk and kissing Thorin part 2.

Part two of getting drunk for the first time and the Company laughing at everything you do until they become shocked when you kiss Thorin.

You woke up the next morning in what you thought was your own bed, with a pounding headache.

"Oh what happened last night," you moaned out in pain as you brought you hand up to your head.

You rolled over only to feel a warm body laying up against you. Your eyes widened as you realize you were not alone in the bed. You look over to see raven black hair with streaks of grey spread out over the pillow. Hair that just happens to be attached to Thorin. You spent the night with Thorin. You then lifted the sheet off of yourself and realized you were naked. Which meant he most likely was also.

You looked down at yourself and noticed little red bruises on your skin. They were down your breasts, stomach, and there were some on your inner thighs. You couldn't see your own neck, but it felt sore. So there had to be bruises there also. Clearly you had way too much to drink last night.

You wanted to get up and find your clothes, but you also did not want to wake up Thorin. You looked down at the floor from the bed and saw your underclothes. Slowly you reach down and grab your underclothes. You go to slip them on, but you realize they were torn down the middle. So they were completely useless now. That is when a rush of memories come back to you.

You suddenly remember Thorin pulling your under garments off with his teeth. You can feel your cheeks redden, as the memory flashes into your head. Embarrassment spreads as you remember other things that happened last night. You look down at his lips and remember all of the things he did with them to your body. Which makes your cheeks and ears redden even more.

You lightly pull at the sheet and wrapped it around your small figure. Thorin still had the blanket on over his body, so he was not exposed. You go to stand up, but you feel yourself pulled down by a strong arm suddenly wrapped around you.

"Good morning y/n," Thorin said to you in a sleepy tone of voice with a smirk on his lips.

"Good morning." You managed to some how choke out.

Thorin could tell by the look on your face, that you did not remember all from the night before. And that you were embarrassed. For your cheeks were still bright red. You slowly try your best to pull out of his grasp, but he is much stronger then you.

"I should really get back to my own room," you say to Thorin. "Sorry but, I drank too much last night. I'm afraid I may have made a fool of myself last night." You say without looking at Thorin.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There will be a part three.