✾ twelve ✾

No one's pov:

Hyunjin drove to his house that was about 10 minutes away. When he got there he felt all the the weight on him just lift and fly away, after seeing his parent's car weren't in front of the mansion- like house.

He got out his car and walked inside his house, he looked around to make sure his parents weren't there. Thankfully they weren't, so Hyunjin started getting ready for school that started in about an hour and a half.

~meanwhile with Felix~

Felix was at his house, when Hyunjin left Felix felt alone again like always, his head was hurting a lot too. He decided to take his mind  off it and go get ready for school since it was already 7 am. When he was done he had a black loose shirt tucked into his black pants with black air Jordans. He had his black hair let loose. All he had left to do was cover his freckles.

He grabbed the foundation in front of him and was covering them without a problem. He was almost done when he heard this stupidly annoying voice in his head, it was Hyunjin's.

"Your freckles are nice. Don't cover them, they
look like little stars in a galaxy."

"Your freckles are nice. Don't cover them, they
look like little stars in a galaxy."

Those words kept repeating in Felix's head, his head was aching a lot more. God how much he hated Hyunjin so much. He should just kill him already, why was he hesitating so much? Not like he liked Hyunjin in any way, right?

He just hurried up and covered his freckles.

Once Felix was fully done getting ready it was
8:10 am. He had 20 minutes to not be late. He picked up his keys and his bag from the corner of his room and walked outside to his car.

He drove away to school, calmly. When he got there he parked his car and started walking towards the front of the school. He saw Chan, Changbin, Seungmin, and Jeongin already chilling in the bench at the entrance of the school.

Felix walked up to them, trying to avoid Hyunjin after having him on his mind almost 24/7. He felt Hyunjin burning holes oh his body with how hard was starting at Felix. It kind of made Felix nervous, so he started playing with a ring on his finger.

Hyunjin saw how Felix was trying to avoid him. He was confused, did he do something to him? He had so many thoughts going through his head, worried if he ruined his friendship with the younger.

Hyunjins eyes trailed to Felix's hand, looking at some movement that caught his eye, he noticed he was playing with a ring on his middle finger.

He kind of found cute or just an unexplainable way that he liked it. How he was gliding his fingers making themselves find their way through the same loop over and over again.

He was staring at the younger again, Hyunjin felt as if he was in a trance, a spell, something that attracted his attention, he couldn't turn away even if he wanted to.

He was admiring every little detail on the other. He could still faintly see the freckles on Felix's face.

Felix still felt holes burning through his soul. He couldn't help it as Chan kept talking Felix turned to look at Hyunjin.

Their eyes met, it felt like the eye contact created sparks. Sparks that then created a fire, the fire felt like desire they both wanted each other, Felix just denied it, Hyunjin knew he wanted him though.

They were looking at each other's eyes, feeling as if time stoped. Felix heart didn't skip a beat, in fact it added a thousand more each second. It was the same thing with Hyunjin, his heart was beating faster than ever.

Why did this time feel different? They both questioned. They wanted more than just looking at each other. Felix might've seen maybe... lust, in Hyunjin's eyes. He himself might've felt some too. 

Chan cleared his throat loudly feeling the tension now. The others felt it too, they were all relieved Chan did something about it.

The other two boys that were in that spell-like stare snapped out of it. They turned to look at Chan and Felix tried to forget about what just happened.

He was feeling weird? He felt anger, pain, a lot of mixed emotions. He didn't want to kill Hyunjin, he made Felix feel something different, something he didn't even feel with her, Chaewon.

Hyunjin made Felix's head spin, almost splitting in half from feeling too overwhelmed.

Felix's face was now more paler than before, he had a bad headache coming back from this morning, Chan noticed it. "I think you should take the day off." Chan said getting closer to Felix. "Chan, I- I don't know what to do. I know I should kill him, but I don't think I can." Felix was whispering to Chan once he was close and sure that no one else would hear him.

Chan felt pity for Felix 'why didn't they just give me this mission. Even if they did I know I wouldn't be able to finish it. I'm too much of a coward, more than Felix. If he can't handle it what makes me think I could. Hyunjin's my friend.' Chan kept thinking about a lot of things rambling on in his own head.

Felix felt like running away that was what he was best at after all. That's why he was the best on all missions because he was the fastest, the slyest. He was most suitable physically and mentally, not the best emotionally though, at least not when he was close to them.

Felix felt tears sting his eyes, refusing to make their way down his cheeks. He's never cried before, he was unable to, tears never left his eyes. Not even when Chaewon got into that accident, it hurt his eyes having the tears not escape.

Tears were trapped in Felix's eyes, unable to escape, unable to be set free all because of Felix 'I wont cry, momma, never' those were the words he told his mom as a child. Ever since then he wouldn't cry no matter what.

Han and Lee know arrived together at school, they started walking towards the other boys. Felix saw Han coming closer and for some reason he felt somehow lighter, maybe because Han was his closest friend.

Im back with chapter twelve finally.

Thank you for reading and ty for 900 reads! I appreciate y'all sm and ily! <3

This chapter is about 1,000 words so I'm sorry but I'll try to update next time with a longer chapter.

At least we got to know more about her.

Thank you and pls vote!

Love y'all!