☘︎︎ four ☘︎︎

No one's pov:

Felix and Han were so drunk they started flirting with each other now. "Hey Han, you're eyes are so pretty, they sparkle so much. When you talk about something you like they look like they're holding galaxies in them." Felix told Jisung a lot more comfortable and more sentimental than usual. "Thank you Felix. You're also cute, the way you talk to me and the way I catch you staring is cute." Jisung replied to Felix, touching his thighs. Felix was holding his other hand and playing with it.

♡︎

Chans pov:

I started walking over to my white Lamborghini and started my car. I need to get Changbin I don't know how to take care of them. They're both drunk what will they end up doing. I drove over to changbins house and knocked on the door. Luckily he opened the door fast.

"Oh hey Chan. What's wrong?" Changbin asked seeing that Chan was looking uneasy. "I need your help! I don't know how to take care of drunk people. Please come with me right now!" Chan said almost yelling. "Hyunjin and Minho are here right now." "They can come whatever but let's go! Like now!" Chan said hurriedly. "Okay then. Hyunjin! Lee Know! Let's go!" He said turning around to them sitting on the couch. The other 2 boys got up and I told them to get into the car and I drove off. Everyone was quite, I'm  guessing they noticed I wasn't going to explain everything. "Okay we're here everyone get the fuck off!" I said locking my car.

♡︎

No one's pov:

The other 3 boys followed Chan to an apartment. "Why are we here? Who lives here?" Asked Hyunjin not wanting to be dragged everywhere. Chan didn't answer him though, instead he unlocked the door quickly with the key he took earlier while Felix didn't notice. The 4 boys walked in and they saw Jisung leaning on the couch and Felix on top of him leaning in for a kiss while Jisung was in for it too.

"FELIX!" Chan yelled making Felix's and Han's attention turn to him. Hyunjin was jealous he knew he wanted Felix. In the other hand, Lee Know felt his heart hurt, he didn't know why he was feeling like this. Changbin was just shocked at the view. "I'm kind of busy Chan!" Felix said playfully. "That's enough, you're both drunk, get up!" Chan goes grabbing Felix, lifting him up and sitting him down in the other couch. "What the actual fuck!" Changbin said still shocked on what was going on.

"How many drinks did you have?" Hyunjin said getting closer to Felix. "Like 2 bottles of wine for both of us I think. Hmmmm I don't know and I don't care. I wanna have fun!" Felix said with the tone indicating he's drunk. "What do you mean 'like 2 bottles!?'" Chan said butting into their conversation. "Yea we just wanted to have a little fun, right Han?" Felix responded. "Mhmm we had nothing to do either way and Felix is so cute look at him!" Felix started smiling with his teeth to prove Han's point. Lee Know was getting pissed seeing Han flirt with Felix, but Hyunjin thought Han was right.

"Why the fuck am I even here? Just seeing both of them pisses me off!" Minho complained to everyone. "Oh it's you! That bruise doesn't look too good" Felix said finally noticing Lee Know was here. "Felix! Stop!" Chan yelled at him.

Han was moving closer to Felix without anyone noticing, grabbed Felix's face and kissed his cheek. "You're so cute!" Han whispered to Felix. "You are too!" Felix said cupping the older boy's face and giving him a small peck on his cheek. "Umm Chan" Changbin said pointing at the 2 drunk boys. Everyone turned their attention to them. "Oh shit!" Felix said before grabbing the other boy's hand and running to his room and closing the door before Chan scolded him again. Chan ran after them and heard them giggle behind the door.